• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter 2018/19 Transfer Thread

Well Timmy doesn't think we are close to signing a striker.

I'm almost surprised Leo isn't off back to Saudi or similar. Surely still has contacts out there and could get a nice pay raise. Could be he didn't much care for it out there, I suppose.

He's going to Nottingham for the female to male ratio

Is that the same Nash who just claimed Scott Golbourne will.be playing against us next week? That's some next level shit he knows.

Is that the same Nash who just claimed Scott Golbourne will.be playing against us next week? That's some next level shit he knows.

Will?... you sure?

Quote from twitter
“Could be another @Wolves reunion on Tuesday after Scott Golbourne joined @shrewsweb:”

He’s also unable to play as he wasnt signed before the original tie

Will?... you sure?

Quote from twitter
“Could be another @Wolves reunion on Tuesday after Scott Golbourne joined @shrewsweb:”
It's literally impossible for him to play in the replay.

Shame he can't play as he wasn't a Shrewsbury player for the 1st game.

It's literally impossible for him to play in the replay.

Yes I’m aware. Im just debunking you saying nash said he will be playing.

Literally the first reply is Tim saying he forgot about that rule

Yes I’m aware. Im just debunking you saying nash said he will be playing.

Literally the first reply is Tim saying he forgot about that rule
Nash says could. That implies it is possible. It's not. Don't want to get into a disagreement as that wouldn't be a waste of time.

Hmmmm

What on earth are you talking about there?

Quite clearly proving that Nash didn't say Scotty could play at Molineux next Tuesday is easily done by C&P a tweet from Nash saying Scotty could play at Molineux next Tuesday. Pretty simple if you ask me..

Back