• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter 2018/19 Transfer Thread

Quite clearly proving that Nash didn't say Scotty could play at Molineux next Tuesday is easily done by C&P a tweet from Nash saying Scotty could play at Molineux next Tuesday. Pretty simple if you ask me..

AHHHHHH

Yes

Nash is so ace. Epic journo.

So The Sun (I know) has ran a story about Jonny being fuming regards being used as a “bargaining chip”, and that he doesn’t want to move here permanently but has been “backed in to a corner”.

No quotes, obvs.

So The Sun (I know) has ran a story about Jonny being fuming regards being used as a “bargaining chip”, and that he doesn’t want to move here permanently but has been “backed in to a corner”.

No quotes, obvs.

Yep, you could see that as logical. Don't know if there is a Mrs Jonny but she can't be too thrilled at swapping Madrid for Wolverhampton

No quotes, obvs.

Did Marca not run a watered down version of that story yesterday? Obviously needed some tarting up by the sun to make a story worthy of their rag

Cracking!

EDIT: If Tim's right and it's £15m, that's a superb bit of business.

Early Fosun target, Pele, who has been linked to us every window since and eventually joined Monaco as a replacement for Moutinho (LOLZ) has joined Forest on loan

Not too sure about his change of squad number, tbh

MXQR7WES

It's no Lennon for Everton for sure

JS55967057.jpg

To get Jonny on that long of a deal for that much...excellent news. Let's hope Vokes is on the move and it's already paid for!

Never thought we had a prayer of getting Jonny six months ago. Tremendous signing, that's at least one wing back spot sorted for years on end.

Jonny is a big reason we've got some of the results we have against the big teams, defensively and positionally excellent. Never thought i'd see the day we'd be signing a 24 year old full Spain international. Great signing.

Back