• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter 2018/19 Transfer Thread

The player I'm hoping that we sign from those 2 teams is Bruno Fernandes. Quality player and very realistic that we'd be able to take him from a very poor Sporting team.

Forget Felix, I want to know why we weren't interested in Rafael Leao when he left Sporting?

Forget Felix, I want to know why we weren't interested in Rafael Leao when he left Sporting?

His position with the rescision wasn't as clear as Patrício's. Patrício was indeed assaulted by the fans, having swapped few aggressive messages with Bruno and felt endangered by the fans in the last game against Benfica.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Soz4FAeXEg

This was done on the Sporting side, with him in the goalie.

Rafael just took the opportunity, tbh. And it's not as clear cut.

I read there was a month's delay before he could play for Lille. Something we still should have been all over though.

Spurious story of the year. Saiss off to Atletico Madrid in the summer.

According to the Express (Yeah, I know!) Man Utd are ready to go all in for Neves in the summer but want Wolves to drop their £100m asking price.

According to the Express (Yeah, I know!) Man Utd are ready to go all in for Neves in the summer but want Wolves to drop their £100m asking price.

go to warm the bench of a team in decline? or he can stay and be a key part in a team on the way up

He'd get in United's team, Matic and Herrera aren't near his level.

Back