• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

able to get my hands on a switch. anyone playing anything? anyone wanna trade some pokemans

Finished Return of the Obra Dinn last night.

I can't remember the last time a game, even a real puzzle game, made me bust out pen and paper to work out the solutions. It's really a stunning achievement to have all been done by one guy.

That’s one I’ve wanted to play but not got round to yet, I love the look of it.

Latest game I finished was Observation - a pretty cool concept for sci-fi fans where you play as the AI computer on a space station.

I’ve just started Shadow of War which is a lot of fun.

Journey (one of the free PS4 games available at the moment) is absolutely glorious. Only takes about 2 hours to play through but it's so pretty - the music and graphics are incredibly soothing!

I'm back on Horizon Zero Dawn now - only 3 years after I last picked it up...

I'm redoing AC Odyssey. Such a great game and utterly mahoosive. There is so much to do it is actually quite daunting. But so much fun. Trying to unveil and kill all the Cultists is only part of the deal. The sheer number of message board quests is enough to keep you playing for weeks.

I'm redoing AC Odyssey. Such a great game and utterly mahoosive. There is so much to do it is actually quite daunting. But so much fun. Trying to unveil and kill all the Cultists is only part of the deal. The sheer number of message board quests is enough to keep you playing for weeks.

I fucking love that game. Have you got the DLC? I've completed the main quests but I've still got the DLC to do. It really is huge but manages to maintain very high standards throughout.

I really enjoying sabotaging the alarm beacons in the forts, sitting back, causing chaos then seeing them get set off. Mega lolz.

I fucking love that game. Have you got the DLC? I've completed the main quests but I've still got the DLC to do. It really is huge but manages to maintain very high standards throughout.

I really enjoying sabotaging the alarm beacons in the forts, sitting back, causing chaos then seeing them get set off. Mega lolz.

I don't have the DLC but will probably get them at some point. Sabotaging the beacons is one of the first aims of mine each time I start clearing a fort. Fun but also saves a LOT of grief from nearby bounty hunters...

Those bounty hunters really piss me off whilst I'm trying to clear fortresses! Wait your turn....

Those bounty hunters really piss me off whilst I'm trying to clear fortresses! Wait your turn....

When the alarm sounds and you get a whole bunch of them show up, usually at least one is many levels above you. It's a right pain the arse.

When the alarm sounds and you get a whole bunch of them show up, usually at least one is many levels above you. It's a right pain the arse.

I like it when you're fighting lots of baddies right by a very very steep ledge. Hello, Spartan Kick.....

Up to 95.4% on GTA V.

The Stunt Jumps annoyed the hell out of me, on par the spaceship parts.

Just got the knife flights, off road races, street races & letter scraps to do

I'm an Assassin's Creed newbie, I've collected all these over the years and never played them. Are they all decent?

0V302Ci.png

2 is good (though it's bettered by Brotherhood which is an extension of 2), 3 isn't as good IMO, Black Flag is tremendous, and even better than 2 - it's pirates FFS!, Unity is a bit of a let down.

Not played that last one.

I didn't pay for a single one of them :D so I have nothing invested as such, but I should give them a try. Makes sense to make a start from the beginning.

NB - I didn't nick them, I'm not a pikey. They were all Ubisoft giveaways.

Blavk Flag is the only one I've played and it is excellent.

I'm an Assassin's Creed newbie, I've collected all these over the years and never played them. Are they all decent?

0V302Ci.png
AC 2 is good, Black Flag is awesome, AC 3 is ok, Unity is terrible and the other one I've never even heard of!

That’s one I’ve wanted to play but not got round to yet, I love the look of it.

It's well worth it, IMO, at least if you're okay with a mystery/puzzle that will require a few logical leaps to get to the correct answers.

They were before my time, but the game includes filters based on old 1980s monitors... Macintosh, Commodore 1084, IBM 8503 (my favorite), among others. It's just a great experience from beginning to end.

Being playing Rocket League online past few nights with a group of very old friends. It’s a great game, but been really good to play with people I’ve not seen for a very long time.

Started playing Doom Eternal, the learning curve is REALLY steep!

Chuck in some really frustrating (and repeated) deaths due to the geometry in some poorly laid out platforming parts and I've struggled a little to really love it so far.

Shame as the original and the reboot a few years ago were brill.

Back