• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

ef74d877959e214ab0b67a84fc0599da.jpg

:icon_lol:

The One X is a thing of beauty. Managed to fire up FH4 and was blown away by the visuals. Stunning.

Had to leave the 2 consoles on whilst I go to work so all my data can be transferred over. It took hours for FH4 to install so fuck knows how long it's going to take RDR 2.

Lucky bastard.

I am fuming at the choice of Yodel as the delivery company for my game (tracking hasn't updated since 6.40 this morning with the delay notice). Have a feeling I will be doing the digitial download later this afternoon and returned the disc when it eventually arrives

TBH I doubt I'll get much time on it tonight anyway - it'll probably take ages to install and I'm off out at 7.30.

Hopefully my copy has arrived. Squeeze has instructions for what to do to instal it during the day so it is ready for me when I get in.

The most annoying thing is the Yodel live chat went live at 8am......and at 8:00.01 all their operators were busy and have remained so. Be nice to find out what the short delay is...I would say 4 hours later it is no longer short

Obviously they are swamped with deliveries of this game today but they always struggle when demand is high. Seeing as their staff struggle with how to cross the road at the depot down the road from me it is no wonder reeally (tip - car moving towards you don't walk out and then stopin front of it and stare as if you have never seen a car before)

That was just a tiny miscalculation on my part in balancing a laptop on a sink to listen to tunes while chilling. Won't happen again, probably. I have moved on to new areas of amiable lunacy.

That was just a tiny miscalculation on my part in balancing a laptop on a sink to listen to tunes while chilling. Won't happen again, probably. I have moved on to new areas of amiable lunacy.

waterproof_laptop_000008856979.jpg

All round to Paddy's for his next party?

924cd17d6780b537725fc9f4f6a3c57582c0f441.jpg

My copy is out for delivery also. I've got a darts match tonight though so unlikely I'll get to play it in any case. Probably take forever to install the data as well I'd expect.

Yodel strike again. Turns out my Parcel arrived at the wrong local depot (as in it was delivered to Peterborough rather than Lichfield...easy mistake to make as they are so close to each other).

So off out in a bit to pick up a copy from Argos. Fucking hate Yodel.

Yodel are cunts. They once put a package for me in the bin. The fucking bin. Yeah, how obvious, what an idiot I am for not looking there.

Yodel strike again. Turns out my Parcel arrived at the wrong local depot (as in it was delivered to Peterborough rather than Lichfield...easy mistake to make as they are so close to each other).

So off out in a bit to pick up a copy from Argos. Fucking hate Yodel.

Fucking hell. That is shocking.

Yodel are cunts. They once put a package for me in the bin. The fucking bin. Yeah, how obvious, what an idiot I am for not looking there.

One of my faves came when they did a delivery for me. £100 item....thrown over fence into the Garden. Best bit, it was the wrong house number, oh and the wrong street. Thankfully the recipient of the item contacted me to point out what happened and even travelled the 10 mins up the road to finish the delivery for me.

Back