• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

I was going to hold off getting a copy but have just bitten the bullet and ordered one from Argos for on the way home from work.

Can't wait to fire it up.

Kenny's fault for posting that review!

The Special Edition has a mahoosive extra map in the box. It's ridiculous. Now for the 100GB+ installation......

Have you bought the BIG book?

There are also a few exclusive codes included. Weapons, side quests, skins etc.

That was just a tiny miscalculation on my part in balancing a laptop on a sink to listen to tunes while chilling. Won't happen again, probably. I have moved on to new areas of amiable lunacy.

Need to get the washing basket in there and use that as your laptop stand, many a Sunday afternoon passed by watching Super Sunday from the bath with that setup.

Mark, don't encourage him. Please.

Hmmm - apparently my laptop is now banned from the bathroom. Can't imagine why, but let's say Squeeze wasn't entirely impressed by my antics.

Regarding the BIG BOOK - I will be buying it, but not until after payday. I shall start the game without it.

RDR2 is superb so far, despite the 1hr20ish time for the install on my ps4! Completed chapter 1 and I think the game is really going to open up now.

Yodel strike again. Turns out my Parcel arrived at the wrong local depot (as in it was delivered to Peterborough rather than Lichfield...easy mistake to make as they are so close to each other).

So off out in a bit to pick up a copy from Argos. Fucking hate Yodel.

Another reason to realise that the South West exists in another time zone from the rest of the Country

My local Yodel deliverer & I are on first name terms & he always, unfailingly finds the address correctly & either a neighbour to accept the parcel if I am not in (with a note through my door to tell me where it is) or as a last resort knows where my safe backup space to leave it is.

Still waiting for it to install on my PS4. Had to delete extra stuff too due to the extra 4gb update it has to download first.

Holy shit. It's fucking BEAUTIFUL to look at. And I am on the lower graphics than all you ultra HD guys have.

I get the feeling that it's building up to a ridiculous graphics reveal once the snow section is over...

No idea. Just done a first hour and got to meet Mr Marston again, and I love it already. I am still shit at shooting on horseback, but hey ho. ITS AWESOME.

Getting towards the end of the first chapter, I think. Loving it so far. It looks fucking beautiful.

Back