• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

That's an insane rig. You buying a 4k monitor, then?

yeah it's a pretty cool but stupid thing to build. I want the VR to run well though, and if I'm water cooling I don't want to have to change parts out anytime soon.

I was going to get a 4k monitor, but none are out that meet my requirements. Apparently a 4k 144hz IPS is supposed to be coming out in 2018, which will be worth a look. Right now I've got 2x 27" 1440p IPS, one of which is 144hz for gaming, so no rush. that's the one part of my current rig that will survive the upgrade. I'd rather run higher settings in 1440p than worry about low frame 4k.

Just watched a video for A Way Out. Hadn't seen anything on it yet. Looks good and reckons you can play online co-op with a friend who hasn't even got the game...

Just finished for Christmas break. Got a nice chunk of time off until 2nd January.

NEW GAME OF SKYRIM!!!

Did you get the Xbox one version, Pad?

I got Rocket League and Forza 7 for Mini Langers which I'm looking forward to 'testing' on Monday.

Rocket League is quality. Play that loads with my kids.

Did you get the Xbox one version, Pad?

I got Rocket League and Forza 7 for Mini Langers which I'm looking forward to 'testing' on Monday.

Oh yeah - with all that sexual DLC. Time to be a vampire. Time to kill everything in Solstheim. Time to fuck up the Ebon Warrior.

A simple 'yes' would have sufficed :icon_lol:

Been playing AM2R again. I know Samus Returns got a lot of (deserved) praise, but I can't help but feel that AM2R is the superior Metroid II remake.

Mainly been playing squad battles on fifa. Best reward has been a Lacazette which sold for a nice chunk of change

Theres a sale on the Playstation store. I just got a bundle of FIFA 18 and NHL 18 for €59.99. Great value

I've only heard good things about it. Although apparently it sheds a lot of the old Assassin's Creed mechanics (which could be good or bad depending on your preference).

I've picked up Assassin's Creed: Origins this festive period, it's pretty good and the combat is far better than it has been in previous games.

Mainly been playing squad battles on fifa. Best reward has been a Lacazette which sold for a nice chunk of change

I've been knocking out a few of those every week. Nice way to play a quick game and get some packs on the weekend.

I just hooked up my Vive today.... holy shit.

I've been knocking out a few of those every week. Nice way to play a quick game and get some packs on the weekend.

The coins help too, I’ve been getting 18,000 points which is enough for gold 2

What do you guys think of FIFA 18? I must say Im a bit disappointed. The gameplay is exactly the same as last year, the stadiums are the same, the comms are the same, the layout of the menus are the same. The only difference I can see is that they have this season's kits and updated squads. And negotiating to buy players now has an interactive video that is actually quite basic. And in career mode, even if you change the stadium name to Molineux, it still reverts to Ivy Lane on a matchday.

the RRP was €79.99, I would be pissed off if I'd paid that for it. I got it for €30 thankfully. But it will be the last FIFA game I buy for a while unless it improves.

I think it's fine, but I'd agree that it's not much of an improvement. I play career mode most of the time and I do wish they'd tweak it a bit. At least we'll get proper Molineux next year!! A pet hate of mine is Alan Smith saying the same thing EVERY TIME at the start of EVERY GAME regarding the Wolves formation.

A few people on here hate it but I don't think it's that bad - still a very good game. I think I'll give Ultimate Team more of a go this time.

Back