• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Cheers - I'll use one of those if I get it set up in time!

Let me know if they worked. I had 6 but two others said they had already been redeemed.

Just thought - I'd need playstation plus wouldn't I? Not going to bother with it so I won't waste a code in that case!

Set up the PS4 and had a go on the awesome Ratchet and Clank.

But the thing that struck me most about the console is how slick it is. Lovely to navigate around, much better than the PS3 and - dare I say it - easier to work around than the Xbox One.

Really impressive.

Going to give Uncharted 4 a whirl once I've got the kids in bed.

Wait. What? You have a PS4 now? When did this happen?! Add me up - jbarnettuk1984

Also if I can encourage you to purchase a title, get Rainbow Six - it's absolutely brilliant and still what I spend most of my time on.

I got given a code for the new COD beta but it's still downloading after two solid days (I assume there's something wrong with it) so I'm close to giving up.

Keep up Jinks - I added you on ps3 so you're already on my friends list!

I'll be getting Battlefield for my shooting fix, though on the Xbox as my old CoD comrades are jumping ship to Battlefield this year.

Do you need PS Plus for all online gaming now? It used to be free didn't it?

Started Uncharted 4 last night. Absolutely glorious. Shoehorning a level of Crash Bandicoot into an Uncharted game was outstanding!

Yeah you do need ps plus for online stuff, think it's a fiver a month but you get access to the free games each month too

So its the same as Xbox Live now then? I have noticed the free games are better than on XBL but don't know if I'll bother with PS+ as well though.

Dilemma!

I suppose it depends what games you would want to play online and who with. I don't play much online stuff myself but I'm happy with the ps plus package itself - but I don't have an Xbox as well!

Keep up Jinks - I added you on ps3 so you're already on my friends list!

I'll be getting Battlefield for my shooting fix, though on the Xbox as my old CoD comrades are jumping ship to Battlefield this year.

Do you need PS Plus for all online gaming now? It used to be free didn't it?

Started Uncharted 4 last night. Absolutely glorious. Shoehorning a level of Crash Bandicoot into an Uncharted game was outstanding!

Excellent! How come you took the plunge and got a PS4 then?

I'll be getting BF too so we can have a blast on that, although if you can pick RB6 on the cheap then I implore you to do that.

As for PS Plus, I just got it for the year but can't remember how much it was.

I'd probably play all cross platform games on XBL as that's what most of my friends have and I've got a lot more storage for it.

It'd be nice to see what games have been offered on PS+ because that'd probably where I'd get my value for money from. Pretty sure they're much better titles than are given away on XBL.

Rockstar have Tweeted this image

Cu5AbBHW8AAKgUx.jpg:large

They did a similar thing before GTA5 was announced when they released a picture of a 5 made up of Dollars. So, looks like this is the start of the Red Dead 2 launch....or they are teasing fuckers.

That will be a MUST BUY. Red Dead is probably my second favourite game ever behind Skyrim.

Rumour mill says it's a HD remaster for Xbox One now, the sequel is another year or so away.

Back