• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Game cancelled my order. After I received an email saying it had been dispatched. Which if I'd have known this, I could have got one from another outlet earlier today. But apparently, 'due to an error and unprecedented demand', they can't fulfill my order.

Way to go Game, you bunch of utter fucking cunts.

Found this on HUKD, apparently you can now have a PS4 slim and Fifa 17 for the same price.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/ps4...r-those-orders-cancelled-read-details-2523696

Bandy is ace.

A loooooong time on hold but I got through, they took my order and have honoured the deal - just with a slim rather than old model PS4 and it's with 3 months Now TV entertainment pass rather than the 2 months of movies.

Though I still have the code for the movies so maybe it'll still work....?

Anyway, they've redeemed themselves!

Bandy is ace.

A loooooong time on hold but I got through, they took my order and have honoured the deal - just with a slim rather than old model PS4 and it's with 3 months Now TV entertainment pass rather than the 2 months of movies.

Though I still have the code for the movies so maybe it'll still work....?

Anyway, they've redeemed themselves!

Your welcome.

Resident Evil remastered and Transformers Devestation on ps plus this month for the PS4. Both good games.

The Transformers game is superb. Especially if you loved the cartoon in the 80s like I did!

BTW what are people's PS4 gamertags? I'll have to get that set up.

james_h_is_bak

I got Wolves promoted on Fifa and they've gave me a staggering budget of £6 million. Financial takeover it is then off the Eafc store...

Borrowed Call of Duty: World at War from a mate, as it's now Backwards Compatible on XB1.

It's so much better than the last few efforts in the series - so much less going on, so much simpler but it makes it a lot more enjoyable.

So it's given me the urge to get into online shooters again, probably with Battlefield 1. But not sure which system to get it for.

Borrowed Call of Duty: World at War from a mate, as it's now Backwards Compatible on XB1.

It's so much better than the last few efforts in the series - so much less going on, so much simpler but it makes it a lot more enjoyable.

So it's given me the urge to get into online shooters again, probably with Battlefield 1. But not sure which system to get it for.

The battlefield 1 Beta was really good far more tactical than most Call of Duties.

With World at War on backwards compatibility any issues with hacked lobby's?

Wish I'd have tried to pick up a PS4 now, will wait and see if they drop in price again

The battlefield 1 Beta was really good far more tactical than most Call of Duties.

With World at War on backwards compatibility any issues with hacked lobby's?

I really got into Star Wars: Battlefront and that's not too dissimilar to the Battlefield games is it?

I was worried about the hackers on WaW but it was absolutely fine.

Well I bought a PS4 on eBay so I will be looking for various idiots to online game with.my midlife crisis I guess.
Happy to send you abuse online. It'll be like on here only audible.

Username is Boothjan by the way. Xbox and PSN.

You and Jimmy may well see the worst gamer ever for the first few months but much like Jean Cluade Van Damme in Kickboxer I'll be handing your ass Tong Po style to you*

* [size=-3]at some point in the future, maybe.[/size]

Eh we're a lot more civilized on the PS4 don't bring that childish Xbox shite over to Playstation :D

3 codes for call of duty beta on ps4

FRIEND TOKEN: 536N-HMN2-9428
FRIEND TOKEN: NPJ5-RPN2-EDKP
FRIEND TOKEN: 8H99-T7N8-MDLJ

Back