• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

I've heard that Tesco will have more online stock tomorrow at the low price. Not sure what bundle though.

Right, will get onto that early doors. It's more the console and FIFA I'm interested in rather than anything else. If not then I'll try and catch an xbox on Black Friday.

Definitely more £150 PS4 deals this morning - my mate bought one about 5 minutes ago.

I'm disappointed with how few of the Wolves players have commentated (sic) names attributed to them on FIFA. So far only CBJ, Silvio and Prince that i've noticed.

Missed Tesco's this morning as they sold out whilst I was checking out. Where did your mate get his?

Played through the pre season on a career last night and I really like it. Started on professional and managed 2-1, 2-2 and 2-0 in my 3 games so seems like a decent level for me to begin with

Game cancelled my order. After I received an email saying it had been dispatched. Which if I'd have known this, I could have got one from another outlet earlier today. But apparently, 'due to an error and unprecedented demand', they can't fulfill my order.

Way to go Game, you bunch of utter fucking cunts.

Always a risk with online sales. Especially with something with sudden huge demand. Game have just run out.

I could have just got another if they'd have told me this earlier today.

Of course. But it is a risk and a PITA. Not sure with the demand whether they could do much more, but from a customer service point of view it is a dropped bollock of buster gonad scales.

So many things have gone wrong though. I even got an email saying it had been dispatched FFS!! Why has it taken more than 24 hours for them to tell me they've fucked up?

That email is piss poor. Sounds like they told EVERYONE it had been sent and then return to the unlucky ones with the cancellation. That is poor poor service indeed

and they've most probably taken the money from you and its gonna take 5 working days to return it.

So many things have gone wrong though. I even got an email saying it had been dispatched FFS!! Why has it taken more than 24 hours for them to tell me they've $#@!ed up?

It seems this is pretty common today. Poor form really.

I went into Tesco's and asked directly (with shopping and daughter in tow) about delivery and they were quite open in that they said they had absolutely no clue how many were on sale and when they would arrive. The local stores here only had 50 over the last 2 days. That really isn't very many.

In other bad service new; Hello Games are being investigated for false advertising with promises made about No Man's Sky

http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/no-man-s-sky-under-investigation-for-false-advertising-1329563

I quite like the game, in a relaxing slow paced kind of way, but it's not what was promised in the trailers and by Sean Murray. Having said that I reckon all that will happen is a telling off for HG, who will probably disappear into oblivion following the underwhelming volume of people still playing NMS!

Good. The game itself is fine as you say but they absolutely mislead people and I'm not convinced that they didn't do it on purpose.

They deserve what they get.

Good. The game itself is fine as you say but they absolutely mislead people and I'm not convinced that they didn't do it on purpose.

They deserve what they get.

Agree Alan, though I don't think anything will come of it. The game is fine but it is not what it was claimed.

Also; the space combat is rank so if HG could improve that then I'd be much happier!

Back