• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Expectations in Manager mode are based around Domestic success and youth development the finances are on a medium with a £5.3 million transfer budget which depending on your fifa 16 career mode can be higher.

Starting line up for Wolves in my Career.

Ikeme

Silvio
Stearman
Batth
Iorfa

Cavliero
Saiss
Teixera
Helder Costa

Bov
Dicko

I prefer the 4-4-2 and the partnership of Bov and Dicko has been brilliant as Dicko is very pacy on this game.

I've got home and it turns out the tesco preorder was a joke and she's actually got me the game early... damn I love her. She had ordered it from Shopto on Monday.

Big bantz from Mrs Guard Dog.

A PS4 and FIFA 17 is only £149.99 at Very.

A PS4 and FIFA 17 is only £149.99 at Very.
Just about to post this. It's also been a similar price on ShopTo and Tesco.

That's a ridiculous bargain. If I had any spare cash I'd grab one.

So I might have accidentally bought a PS4 online....

Oops.

Could resist at that price though. Ridiculously cheap.

I refuse to go Sony, even at that price. Hopefully the prices get reduced on the original X Box Ones now as well..

Then again. £180 for the 1TB version with all the above... Jesus man what do i do.. Turn on Microsoft and go Sony for the first time since I sacked off my PS2..

So I might have accidentally bought a PS4 online....

Oops.

Could resist at that price though. Ridiculously cheap.

Good work! I love my PS4, get yourself The Last Of Us and all the Uncharted games

Good work! I love my PS4, get yourself The Last Of Us and all the Uncharted games
I've played Uncharted 1-3 and absolutely love the series so my first purchases will be Uncharted 4 and TLOU.

Got it with FIFA 17 which I won't need as I've got it for the Xbox so I'll trade it in.

1st pack on Ultimate team I got Saiss and Oscar so not a bad start.

Then again. £180 for the 1TB version with all the above... Jesus man what do i do.. Turn on Microsoft and go Sony for the first time since I sacked off my PS2..

Too bloody late whatever you decide now. No stock left.

Too bloody late whatever you decide now. No stock left.

at that price I'm not surprised.

Saiss is brilliant on my career mode well was till Christophe Berra Crocked him and he's out for 7 months with an Ligament injury.

Back