• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

What's wrong with the league setup?

Fair enough there's not the depth of FIFA but they do have some linked leagues now like PL/Championship.
I like to do a L2 to Prem scenario.

Do they have Wolves on there? Or West Midlands Wanderers or whatever they're called?

I fear that PES can't ever compete due to the licensing and the fact that FIFA plays very well anyway.

I like to do a L2 to Prem scenario.

Do they have Wolves on there? Or West Midlands Wanderers or whatever they're called?

I fear that PES can't ever compete due to the licensing and the fact that FIFA plays very well anyway.
They've got a full Championship league now, complete with nonsense names of course, but that's the end of the pyramid in Konami's world.

To be fair I spend more time playing the individual mode, Become a Legend, and flitting my way across the European leagues so there's still plenty of variety that way.

Played both the demos and FIFA is so much better. Agree with Alan that PES seems robotic and with the licensing issues is always going to be behind. Pretty much only play FUT too and obviously there is nothing to rival that.

The license thing is no bother these days, easy enough to download an option file with all the editing done and transfer it to your console with a USB.

Usually some obsessive fan somewhere churns one out pretty soon after release so you don't have to put up with silly names for long.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Option file only works on PS4 and PC doesn't it? If it worked on the xbox I'd be all over it.

Option file only works on PS4 and PC doesn't it? If it worked on the xbox I'd be all over it.

Not sure, I've done it in the past on the Xbox360 but it was more of a faff because you had to format the USB into something the console recognised and then download another programme onto your computer in order to shuffle the files across in the right way but perhaps it's been done away with all together on the new console?

I'll get it on the PS4 anyway when I get round to it as that's what I have.

Yeah I've seen it on the 360 but nothing on the One unfortunately. Might need to do some research into it.

I am thinking of now taking the plunge and getting an X BOx One S. Are there many on here that go online. Want to recapture my gaming gene..

I am thinking of now taking the plunge and getting an X BOx One S. Are there many on here that go online. Want to recapture my gaming gene..

Been online quite a bit on GTA5 in the last week....might have to stop if you return though

No return for me just yet. Apparently there is a new XBox out next year.. Going to wait for that.

By the way - The Journey looks like it could be a brilliant new feature on FIFA. Cheesy as fuck - basically like playing Dream Team on the Xbox! But it's a top idea.

Thought the demo was great, plenty of improvements from FIFA 16 and it looks better too. Looking forward to getting the full game on Thursday.

I pre-ordered Forza Horizon 3 from Very and Yodel was meant to deliver it to a store in Bromsgrove yesterday and they sent it to Basildon and it is still there.

I pre ordered FIFA for £37 from Smyth's toys, got posted today so hopefully arrives tomorrow. TBH as long as I've got it by the weekend I'll be happy

I pre-ordered FIFA 17 from Amazon, and it's been dispatched so will be here tomorrow. Yay!

I've got home and it turns out the tesco preorder was a joke and she's actually got me the game early... damn I love her. She had ordered it from Shopto on Monday.

Back