• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

I liked Virtua Tennis and Space Channel 5 too.

Do you know that feeling when you start a new game and you think ' this is right up my street - I'm really going to enjoy this' ?

Step forward 'Dishonoured'.

Anybody else played it?

Do you know that feeling when you start a new game and you think ' this is right up my street - I'm really going to enjoy this' ?

Step forward 'Dishonoured'.

Anybody else played it?

Just started it. Haven't got very far yet but I like what I've seen so far.

Snap.

Just started it. Might even get a few minutes on it this week with a bit of luck.

Nah - I bought Dishonoured about two months ago along with Bioshock infinite and have had hardly a chance to get near them. Criminal really.

Looks like some hackers have leaked the GTA V playlists and the story endings through the preload version on the ps3 and also Sony have accidentally tweeted that GTA V is coming to PS4 (which is now deleted).

So not a great week for Sony.

Looks like some hackers have leaked the GTA V playlists and the story endings through the preload version on the ps3 and also Sony have accidentally tweeted that GTA V is coming to PS4 (which is now deleted).

So not a great week for Sony.

The tweet was a typo apparently, they tweeted shortly after, apologising for the mistake.

Just had an email off Shopto.net saying they may not be able to fulfil my PS4 order for release date delivery :(

That is a bit shit TBH but not totally unexpected.

Get an Xbox One, James!!!! DARE YOU.

I heard all orders before August were safe and anything after that is risky.

Back