• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

You'll find a lot of parents will by their child the xbox one so they don't have to pay out for Fifa separately. However it is a very good offer and it changes everything because "preorder wise" it matches the PS4 for value. Hopefully Sony will do a similar thing with some of their games even though when you sign up to ps plus you get 4 free games anyway.

Get exclusive legendary players to use in UT, so you could have a shit side, then come up against a team of legends? That's fair.

I know someone who would actually like them as wedding rings shame because of that fact he'll probably never get married.

Are you talking about yourself in 3rd person again James like when you were going batshit mental with that Guard Dog bollocks?

No, I'm talking about a guy I used to work with. He is massive Zelda fan.

Some really good games announced today, gt6 coming out on ps3 only isnt a great move by sony.

Ps4 release.

15th November for Us, 29th November for Europe

Some really good games announced today, gt6 coming out on ps3 only isnt a great move by sony.

The franchise has always been PS exclusive, it's hardly hurt them before so why change now?

Anything announced by Sony that is a "game changer" or a "console killer"?

The franchise has always been PS exclusive, it's hardly hurt them before so why change now?

I was thinking it would have been on Ps4 as a same day launch.

*just for kenny* if it was on Ps4 it would have been a console killer.

Gran Turismo is really the only reason I ever bought a PS3 in the first place. Wish it were on both.

I've always preferred the Project Gotham series to Gran Turismo. Probably because I had Metropolis Street Racer (the precursor to PG) on the Dreamcast and played the shit out of it at uni.

Gran Turismo is really the only reason I ever bought a PS3 in the first place. Wish it were on both.

GT6 will be bigger so it will have longer loading times which is a shame.

Back