• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

I will try and hold off getting Fifa till the Ps4 is out. I'm sure i can wait till the rumoured mid november release.

The release date will be revealed tomorrow at Gamescom according to sony.

If true it would pretty much be a no brainer to buy the xbone over the ps4 because Kinect would "technically" be only £40. Hmmm... a lot to ponder.

If true it would pretty much be a no brainer to buy the xbone over the ps4 because Kinect would "technically" be only £40. Hmmm... a lot to ponder.

Definitely very interesting if true, if some people were uhming and ahing over which to get, I think this swings it in the Xbox One's favour.

Let's see what Sony and Microsoft have to say at gamescom tomorrow.

Also sorry to appear a bit thick but didn't Microsoft already announce a launch bundle?

Let's see what Sony and Microsoft have to say at gamescom tomorrow.

Also sorry to appear a bit thick but didn't Microsoft already announce a launch bundle?

Will be very interesting to hear what everyone has to say.

I don't think so, I just think they announced what was in the box, console, kinect, controller etc, then if true, FIFA would be bundled with them.

I predict a November 15th release for the PS4 because it is my birthday :D

I expect some info about some new games and the bundles to be announced as well as possibly a xblive/ ps plus bundle. I'm hoping that they have a load of online information about services but I doubt it.

I predict a November 15th release for the PS4 because it is my birthday :D

I expect some info about some new games and the bundles to be announced as well as possibly a xblive/ ps plus bundle. I'm hoping that they have a load of online information about services but I doubt it.

Haha you're hoping then.

Some info will come out, possibly tomorrow! Probably launch bundles etc, you'll probably have to wait a little while for info on the services though unfortunately.

On the Ps3 we knew nothing about it at 1st and you had to quit the game to message a friend so lets hope we don't start that bad :icon_lol:

I'm at work when the sony conference is on which is annoying but I can catch the highlights after work.

On the Ps3 we knew nothing about it at 1st and you had to quit the game to message a friend so lets hope we don't start that bad :icon_lol:

I'm at work when the sony conference is on which is annoying but I can catch the highlights after work.

Haha those were the days..

What time's it on? Think I'm the same as you, so will have to catch the highlights too.

I'm on 12:00 till 20:00 again tomorrow.

6pm BST for Sony (source) and 9am BST for Microsoft I believe.

I'm on 12:00 till 20:00 again tomorrow.

6pm BST for Sony (source) and 9am BST for Microsoft I believe.

Ahh bloody hell, I'll miss the beginning of the Sony one, and all of the MS one. Thanks for that though James.

No problems, I'm sure it's something you can honestly wait to see unless there is some uber big massive blockbuster announcement involved.

No problems, I'm sure it's something you can honestly wait to see unless there is some uber big massive blockbuster announcement involved.

Oh yeah definitely, I usually end up going on eurogamer and PCGamer anyway so I'm sure if anything huge is announced, I'll see it on there.

Goodison Park is in Fifa 14
FIFA-14-Everton-2-1024x546.jpg

and apparently they are trying to make the stadiums a little more realistic.

That's cool. I'd love Molineux to be there one day - I've already got the chants loaded into my game!

That's cool. I'd love Molineux to be there one day - I've already got the chants loaded into my game!

One day it will be but we gotta put up with what they have already. It would be nice if they can make Old Trafford a little more realistic in regards to the pitch to the stands.

In regards to chants I only have one and that's every time a penalty goes against me the Ref is called a wanker.

Goodison Park is in Fifa 14
FIFA-14-Everton-2-1024x546.jpg

and apparently they are trying to make the stadiums a little more realistic.

By realistic I hope you don't mean that is going to rain occasionaly at the King Fahd Stadiumn !!!

Back