• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Spartacus Legends sounds shite but I'll have to give it a try anyway!

But if I'm in the room with them?

Then yes it would switch the system off. When wives/girlfriends find out about this there's going to be arguments!! Though maybe MS will put a confirmation prompt up on the screen in case of accidentally saying it.

If they used it for voice chat and you didn't and you played call of duty on a tv very loud. All someone has to do is yell "Xbox off"

I already answered this.

Kinect will automatically subtract the audio output from the machine when it listens for commands.

When Kinect is "off" it is still listening for voice commands.

Indeed, otherwise "Xbox On" wouldn't work.

Anybody interested in a brand new Xbox 360 4GB? £115.

BFD.

Install it and away you go. Not like you have to switch discs in play is it?

I did that with Forza so its not a problem. No fanboy points this times Jimmy..

Not after fan boy points just pointing out something I had seen.

Fucking hell - so if I want to play this behemoth 100+ hour game, I'm going to have to get out of my seat at some point in those 100+ hours and change the disk in my console?

Shit. I suppose I could train up my 4 year old to do it for me as I teach him the merits of drive by shootings.

No need. Two discs in at the start to install. And like that has never been needed before.

But it does mean I can post this picture again. (Disclaimer - it's NOT me before anyone says anything)

f4e2dabfa42ea60440b8721def79435f.jpg

I might wait until they release it on the new consoles.

I doubt they will announce anything with regards to a release date for those until after September 17th though, as that could reduce sales figures as folk wait.

PS4 will be day one for me (money depending) I really don't think their will be a difference in the games that are on both systems. It's all down to what you prefer now after microsoft's u-turn

Back