• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

I don't know Quake enough but Doom was ace. It's so funny because it's true though - especially the 'return to the combat arena!' part! :icon_lol: That's the main difference between CoD and Halo - the latter is far better in campaign mode.

Just been on chat with Amazon and my Wii U will be dispatched on Wednesday and delivered on thursday. £249 for the console and nintendo land. I've gone for the Basic because the shiny black will pick up finger prints.

You spend a lot of time hugging your consoles?

Yes.

The reason why I say I'd get finger prints all over it is because when I got my Ps Vita it has a black gloss finish and it just got finger marks all over it. It annoyed me a lot. So I'm sticking with the cheap Wii U. It may be white but I'll hug it just for you Mark.

Are you not going to finger it just for me? I feel left out :-(

Wii Mini announced before the Wii U launches? I wonder if Nintendo are deliberately trying to confuse the casual gamer.

Anybody else played Deus Ex Human Revolution? I only started it yesterday and I am totally knocked out.

What an absolutely brilliant game!

Funny enough story actually Hereford. I played it at Joseph Goebbels desk earlier.

So my answer is no but I have heard it is really good.

Here is an Ign take on "if the length of this generation of consoles has damaged Gaming"

I think Mobile gaming has hurt console gaming not the length of the current generation but it hasn't helped.

Just for those who didn't realise how long it has been since the last console was released.
Wii - December 8th 2006 (6 years old)
Xbox 360 - December 2nd 2005 (7 years old)
Playstation 3 - 16 March 2007 (5 1/2 years old)

This generation isn't dead yet but it is nearing it's end very fast.

Wii U has been delivered :disco:

Fair play. I'm picking mine up Friday, going to boot it up and do the updates an then I've got to pack it away as it is my Xmas prezzie off the missus and kids.

Another thing. For anyone buying a 3ds for themselves or as a present for someone, if you register it with club Nintendo you get a free game.

Looking forward to playing Hitman absolution soon! I've heard playing on the hardest difficulty is very entertaining as there is no HUD or anything. Could be quite a fun challenge!

Back