• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2024/25 - Everything Not Wolves

Looks like Alvarez is of to Atleti for £70m or thereabouts

Atleti seem to have an unusual amount of money to spend.

So basically a swap for Gallagher with an FFP win for both

You'd imagine uncle Jorge will get them a big windfall for Felix at some point.

LAFC, who just signed Olivier Giroud, are also now about to sign Antoine Griezmann (apparently).

Palace agreeing that Sam Johnstone can leave but only if someone meets their 10mil valuation. Insane, worried about posting this given our previous interest in him.

He's ok, it's whether you prefer Sa alternating between 9/10 and 1/10 at random (and evaluating which costs you more, or benefits you more) or someone who's just generally 6/10 or 7/10. Ideally we'd have better than either.

I think they are at an equal level, but Johnstone is better with the ball at his feet than Sa is - I appreciate there's a howler from a couple of years ago, but you can find those for Allison too.

If the fees were the same and therefore a virtual swop I'd do it, purely because of what GON wants his keeper to do

I think they are at an equal level, but Johnstone is better with the ball at his feet than Sa is - I appreciate there's a howler from a couple of years ago, but you can find those for Allison too.

If the fees were the same and therefore a virtual swop I'd do it, purely because of what GON wants his keeper to do

He had a couple last year too, I'd never touch him and don't feel he is starter Prem quality at all. He isn't better at the ball with his feet overall due to how slow and ponderous he is when on the ball or pressed. As whilst his accuracy and passing is much better, there is no good having the technique but not the speed to do it at this level.

Back