• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2024/25 - Everything Not Wolves

I would have thought Chelsea would need to drive a rather harder bargain to finance their insane supermarket sweep approach to the transfer market.

Must have a couple more hotels and women's sides to sell to themselves.

Would love to know how they are paying for that. Everton must be hoping for a knight in shining white armour fairly soon as I can't see how they keep the lights on without flogging Branthwaite, and possibly also Pickford and DCL.

They got a loan from Friedken and with their sales & TV money are out of danger for now - but they do need to sort the ownership situation ASAP.

Said before, they don't owe money to people who are going to send you into admin. They do need a solution though

They got a loan from Friedken and with their sales & TV money are out of danger for now - but they do need to sort the ownership situation ASAP.
And what happens when Friedkin returns with a lower sale offer for the club and says "accept it or I call in the loan?" Not that he has MO for getting a cheap deal after walking away from Roma. Not at all.

Too be honest from listening to the Price of Football podcast last week, they are not getting a buyer until the 777 situation in the States is sorted and the current owner reduces the £50m or so he wants from the deal.

The 777 thing is an utter mess. And Moshiri seems about as keen on taking a haircut as Lemmy

Too be honest from listening to the Price of Football podcast last week, they are not getting a buyer until the 777 situation in the States is sorted and the current owner reduces the £50m or so he wants from the deal.
He'll be lucky to get 50p or even paying the potential new buyer to take it off his hands.

Iheanacho is set to sign for Sevilla

Forest closing in on Jota Silva from Vitoria

Let's hope he manages to say goodbye.

BTA leaves Albion for Coventry for an undisclosed fee

Back