• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2024/25 - Everything Not Wolves

Chelsea sign Caleb Wiley from Atlanta. Immediately getting loaned to Chelsea France (Strasbourg).

I see Everton get lucky again.. this time convincing Villa to spunk 50M on the shit that is Onana.
So if Onana is worth 50M, then Pedro is worth 6 times that amount.

Albert Adomah to Walsall, should still be quite good at L2 level.

Calafiori going to Arsenal.

For less than futsal Max?
I did see something earlier that Captain Wow is the fourth most expensive uncapped player ever, and two of those above him are Olise and Yoro who France will probably cap fairly soon.

Obviously not like for like, but I'd rather gamble on ESR ar £35m than Kilman at £40m, the ceiling is so much higher. If the commitment was say £20m and the rest of the up to is incentives then it's still a good deal

He was fit most of last season which seems to be forgotten, just wasn’t selected

Obviously not like for like, but I'd rather gamble on ESR ar £35m than Kilman at £40m, the ceiling is so much higher. If the commitment was say £20m and the rest of the up to is incentives then it's still a good deal
Higher ceiling and without his injury record would probably go for more than Kilman. We face same situation with Neto, sky is the ceiling but his injury record makes it a gamble.

I'd have been all over him tbh. Loan Bueno to Norwich, get him a full season of men's football which he really needs. Ease in Sessegnon to manage his body back to full time football and see how much of that potential is still in there

Wonder to what extent the ESR deal enables arsenal to open their wallet a bit?

Mad to think ESR would be Arsenal's record sale when you consider some of the players that have been through there over the years but they seem to have a really bad tendency to lose some of their highest profile players for nothing.

I'd have been all over him tbh. Loan Bueno to Norwich, get him a full season of men's football which he really needs. Ease in Sessegnon to manage his body back to full time football and see how much of that potential is still in there
We may well have been in for him, but he's very much a London boy.

Don't think Sessegnon has ever looked good at LB/LWB. Abysmal when we won at Spurs under Lage.

Back