• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2024/25 - Everything Not Wolves

I once watched Goldbridge live on YouTube while on a break in Prague and Man U were playing in the Europa Cup, it was the best night of comedy I’d had in ages without him intending it to be.

I once watched Goldbridge live on YouTube while on a break in Prague and Man U were playing in the Europa Cup, it was the best night of comedy I’d had in ages without him intending it to be.
He effectively plays a character in his videos. His real name is Brent Di Cesare.

WHU after Wan-Bissaka & Fulham after Scott McTominay

@Alan Charlotte rumoured to be signing Tim Ream!
Yeppo, sounds like all sides are happy to move forward!

I think it’s a decent move all told. Ream is finished at the top level and will probably be a depth piece (3rd choice CB + 2nd choice LB at a guess) in Charlotte. He’s also been a US mainstay for ages so although not a celebrity, people know the name.

We love a veteran signing in the summer.

West Ham have agreed a deal to sign defender Jean-Clair Todibo from Nice.

The deal could see the centre-back, 24, join on a season-long loan with an option to buy included for around £27m.

West Ham have agreed a deal to sign defender Jean-Clair Todibo from Nice.

The deal could see the centre-back, 24, join on a season-long loan with an option to buy included for around £27m.
Player not overly keen from what is being reported. Fee agreed but he wants to go to Juventus

Probably wants an extra £20k a week for having to tell Kilman where to stand

New Man City signing, Savinho:

“I think that since I was little, since I was at Atletico Mineiro, I watched Manchester City games. I have a friend whose dream was for me to become a Manchester City player. “We used to play video games together, and he always played as Manchester City.

He's just turned 20.

When he was little he was apparently sat there with his half and half scarf while him and his mate dreamed of becoming the next Scott Sinclair and Sami Nasri

Back