• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2024/25 - Everything Not Wolves

Yes pretty sure we tried to buy him.

Looks like they need him, two nil down at home to Mansfield after 20 minutes..

West Ham after Wan Bissaka.

Zaha's move back to Palace is currently off. Leicester working on a deal

They are heading to £300m a window. Again.

The authorities need to fucking deal with it. But they won't.

The good thing is all this reckless Boehly (hahahahaha - I spelled PIF of Saudi wrong) spending is actually making them worse. And no kid is going to want to go to what was a very highly rated academy as the whole business plan seems to be based on denying those kids a path to the first team and selling them to get around rules.

Bournemouth bidding for Evanilson at Porto.

View attachment 11317

Yo what

Gimme gimme gimme

Don't know much about him but hopefully he's the option opposite Abada. You mentioned that teams slide over to protect against him, this might keep them a bit more honest and make you more balanced in attack.

Don't know much about him but hopefully he's the option opposite Abada. You mentioned that teams slide over to protect against him, this might keep them a bit more honest and make you more balanced in attack.
We don’t have a single even remotely threatening central midfielder; I’m anticipating we’ll use this lad as #10 of some sort.

We’re in a spot right now where we just don’t have enough skillful players to be consistently threatening; Abada, Vargas, and Agyemang/Swiderski are at times very reminiscent of our front three at Wolves under Lage, not insofar as they’re shit but in the way that they get very easily isolated from our midfield. Means opportunities for them to combine effectively are always at a premium.

If this guy can produce at anything like his levels from Antwerp and Feyenoord it seems a perfect fit. Granted, I’d never heard of him before today, so. It could go just as badly as most of our DPs have. Stats are a good first impression though!

Back