• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2017/18 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Keane to Everton completed. Good signing, Jagielka is more or less done and Williams isn't far behind.
Jagielka rumoured to be going back to Sheff Utd, which on every level will be a better deal for them than Terry to Villa

Tammy Abraham to Swansea for the season.

Tom Ince to Huddersfield.

Iborra is a top signing for Leicester.

Iborra is a top signing for Leicester.

He's very good.

Could play for just about anybody in the Premier League and not look out of place. A right coup.

Imagine moving from Seville to Leicester though...

He's very good.

Could play for just about anybody in the Premier League and not look out of place. A right coup.

Imagine moving from Seville to Leicester though...

:icon_Yellow-Card:

Leicestershire has its fair share of salubrious areas.

:icon_Yellow-Card:

Leicestershire has its fair share of salubrious areas.

stream_img.jpg

image5.jpg

Hmmmm.

Trust me, a lot of Leicester and the environs are really nice.

He is hardly going to live on Narborough Road or Tudor Road

McGeady going to Sunderland. If he performs for Grayson there like he did at Preston that's a good move. Also signing Galloway and Browning on loan from Everton

Steve Bruce is not only an accomplished author, he's also an expert purveyor of homoeroticism.

Terry explained: “Honestly, the way Steve dealt with me as a person. Giving me a lot of time and constant texting reminders, saying: 'I want you, I'll give you time. But just to let you know I'm here, thinking about you. I'd love to see you at our place next season.'

“And those things as a player made me wake up and go: 'Cor, he wants me.'

It's the opposite to Redknapp's 'I never wanted him anyway' bollocks from yesterday

John Terry played 14 games last season. He's going to have to treble that

Not really understanding why Everton would want Rooney - he's a shadow of the player he was.

John Terry is better than a lot of defenders in the division and has anybody seen,and heard his singing video in a villa shirt? :)

£75m offer from United accepted for Lukaku.

BIG news.

He was always leaving, just a toss up between whether he'd go to United or Chelsea.

Seems strange to me that he'd want to go and play for Mourinho again considering he binned him from Chelsea.

Probably leaves Chelsea in a bit of a muddle as Costa is off and pretty sure they wanted Big Rom. Huge deal.

He was always leaving, just a toss up between whether he'd go to United or Chelsea.

I think the bun fight has started. United may be doing this to prise Morata out of Madrid and Lukaku's agents may well be doing it to up his price.

I think he'll end up at Chelsea. Shame for Michy as I think he'd be a decent player given a full run up front and if I were Everton I'd be asking for him in return.

Charlie Taylor to Burnley confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back