• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2017/18 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham trying to sign Anthony Modeste. Would love to see him in the prem.

Such a confusing player. Absolutely rancid for Blackburn, lethal since.

Pickford is also a top keeper and will be England number 1 at the World Cup

Caballero to Chelsea. Decent cover for free.

West Ham trying to sign Anthony Modeste. Would love to see him in the prem.

I have a few German customers who are Koln fans and they're gutted to see him leave and are resigned to it but it seems China is his destination.

Looks like Jay Rodriguez to Albion. Strange gamble, sadly I think he'll never get back to where he was.

Massive gamble at the price. Rondon is twice the player.

Rondon wants to go to China supposedly. He was a joke for half of the season.

Ravel Morrison to Blues apparently. Match made in heaven.

Rondon wants to go to China supposedly. He was a joke for half of the season.

Got to admit I didn't see much of him last season but he's a beast when he's on form. Surprised he joined Albion in the first place to be fair, Pulis ball was never going to suit him.

Looks like Jay Rodriguez to Albion. Strange gamble, sadly I think he'll never get back to where he was.

Confirmed. Very odd because it's two years now since he came back from injury and he has been absolutely rubbish.

He just looks like his body has seized up completely these days. He was never rapid before but he was at least fairly mobile overall, now he moves like he's made out of Meccano.

Sad really given his form and lack of options before Kane burst through he could've established himself as a solid squad member for England.

He was quality in 2013/14. You could have had him and Welbz sharing that left sided forward job if he'd been able to maintain that.

He's a total shell of that now, Saints must be laughing all the way to the bank. His performances since he came back - and it isn't his fault, as you say, his body is letting him down - wouldn't justify 10% of what Albion have paid (£12m).

Oh Merse. Lovely bloke - shocking pundit.

John Terry to Villa to be announced imminently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back