• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2017/18 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit surprised Bradley Dack has gone to Blackburn. I know his form has dipped a bit over the last year or so (doesn't help that Gillingham are utter shit), but I thought a Championship club would take a punt on him.

Making a trio of good signings by Blackburn for that level joining the capable Peter Whittingham and Richie Smallwood, they must have found a magic money tree.

Bournemouth giving Defoe a three year deal seems excessive.

Ake signed for £20m. I like him, but not overly sure where his best position is.

20M for Ake?? Jayzuz

Poor LITTLE Bournemouth :hmmm:

Bournemouth giving Defoe a three year deal seems excessive.

Ake signed for £20m. I like him, but not overly sure where his best position is.

Left side of a back 3 but as Bournemouth don't play a back 3 I think he may well excell as a proper centre back. Got to learn to head the ball a bit as he's pony at that.

Felix Wiedwald from Werder Bremen to Leeds. Will arrive in England for a medical in the next 24 hours.

Ince off to Huddersfield for £11m Inc add one. Rowett is moving on the players he sees as mentally weak. Plus they need a few quid for FFP

Keogh off as well I hear (about time, he's shite)

Keogh off as well I hear (about time, he's $#@!e)
Another who all the Derby fans I know take the piss out of. He's their Stearman, blood, sweat and tears and a lot of pitch punching when another fuck up costs you a goal.

Henry Onyekuru signs for Everton. Didn't they used to be one of the more frugal clubs in the Prem?

And in yet another example of players failing up, Fabio Borini has joined AC Milan on a season long loan with a view to permanently signing.

1) New owner, he's pledged to put cash in. They weren't frugal by design previously, just circumstance

2) They will have Lukaku money to pay for all this

3) Fabio Borini is fucking shit, I wouldn't want him here on a free

Everton will be a force next season if they get a half-decent Lukaku replacement. Onyekuru and Klaassen (sp) are tremendous.

Agree about Borini, he looked okay for Roma under Luis Enrique but these days he's barely Serie B quality.

Keane is arriving on Monday too. Sandro Ramirez sounds done too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back