• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2017/18 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Radamel Falcao apparently in talks with MLS. Montreal, Atlanta, Seattle, and Chicago linked.

Nooooo! That's the Pereira I wanted

Buffon possibly off to PSG.

Man City are set to sign Riyad Mahrez for £50m and Leicester to get Patric Roberts as part of the deal.

Walsall have signed the Conference top scorer Andy Cook from Tranmere. Looks like they may be trying to have more of a go. I don't mind them when we aren't in the same league

Ahmed Hegazi linked to Tottenham as a "replacement for Toby Alderweireld". :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Danilo Barbosa moving from Braga to Nice for a fee of around 12 million euro's, most of which will go to our friend Jorge Mendes who owns most of his contract.

Proper player. Fornals is absolutely class too. Spain are ludicrously well stocked when it comes to midfielders. I reckon they've got 10 who'd start for England who aren't even in their squad.

Moving this away from the Wolves transfers thread because it's ridiculous to suggest...where might Ronaldo end up though? I don't see both him and Bale going to United, but both clearly have thoughts of elsewhere and they seem to be favourites.

It seems clear to me that Ronaldo and Bale will be off to make space to bring in Neymar. Bale will go to Man United or to Spurs as they have a buy back (if they can afford it). Ronaldo might go to PSG possibly.

Can't see Ronaldo going anywhere, he just wanted a bit of attention as everyone was focusing on Bale.

He'll just be after another bumper deal. He does it every year!

Tredman is right. Nobody was talking about Ronaldo, he can't let that happen. Look who is missing from the Bale first goal celebration.

He will probably be quietly delighted if Bale goes and Neymar comes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back