• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2015/16 - Everything Not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sums up their business to date so far. Really poor.

McClean to Albion done as well, as oft stated I wouldn't have wanted him here so I'm not sure why they're bothering. He isn't as good as Brunt who is a weak link in his own right.

Rumours would suggest that Liverpool are planning a summer of big investment. Maybe £80 million on signings. They spent over £100 million last summer. Surely with that kind of money being spent yet again, a top four finish will be expected.

No chance with the current manager.

Distin > Cook & what's his name. Not the most inspiring signing but an improvement on what they've got.

I don't think he is these days, he looked appalling last season. He's 38 this year, he's fallen off the cliff.

Rumours would suggest that Liverpool are planning a summer of big investment. Maybe £80 million on signings. They spent over £100 million last summer. Surely with that kind of money being spent yet again, a top four finish will be expected.

If they spent that much last time and didnt manage it, why will this time be any better?

Distin > Cook & what's his name. Not the most inspiring signing but an improvement on what they've got.
No chance.

Cook's a decent player. Distin is absolutely awful nowadays. Luzhny MK II.

No chance.

Cook's a decent player. Distin is absolutely awful nowadays. Luzhny MK II.

Poor old Oleg. Luzhny went from Lobanovskyi and Wenger to Dave Jones, can't really blame him for not performing.

Distin is still serviceable at that level IMO and Cook is overrated.

Distin was incredible two seasons ago and absolutely horrid last year. Incredible drop in form from him. Rio/Vidic-esque.

Kyzosomethingpolish would be a great signing for Arsenal, Matic-lite at the mo and still some upside.

If they spent that much last time and didnt manage it, why will this time be any better?

Well they are allowing the same manager to spend a lot of money, so I presume that Liverpool's owners believe that this time Rodgers will get it right.

Brendan will get one more window and if they aren't at least 5 points within top 4 at Christmas he'll be sacked.

Luzhny might have done a job for us at centre half, not as if Craddock or Butler were jet heeled. Expecting him to play at right back was complete nonsense.

Stekelenburg to Southampton.

That's poor from Koeman.

He's going to be number 2 to Forster, not bad for warming the bench.

Forster is out until at least January.

Stek has been awful for nearly 5 years now.

He's still an improvement on Davis and Gazzaniga. Both unbelievably poor for this level.

Gazzaniga is one of the worst keepers I have ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back