• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2015/16 - Everything Not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobby M loves three at the back. He'll play it if he can. He even played it at City when he didn't have any players capable of fitting the system.

That side isn't remotely close to Juve's. I don't think one of them would get in their first Xi.

I like Shaqiri but your point absolutely stands. Juve are just better man for man.

That side isn't remotely close to Juve's. I don't think one of them would get in their first Xi.

Give it a season or two. Inter will be the first to unseat Juve.

Inter are also expected to spend €15m on Miranda from Atletico plus they're heavily linked with Giannelli Imbula at Marseille for €19m. Italian media saying Mateo Kovacic will be sold to recoup some money.

Manchester City are said to be prepared to meet Liverpools asking fee for Sterling. I am sorry but I do not think he is worth anywhere near £50 million.

Manchester City are said to be prepared to meet Liverpools asking fee for Sterling. I am sorry but I do not think he is worth anywhere near £50 million.

Carroll £35m to Liverpool? - value & what teams pay often bears little relationship

No one is in reality but if a club puts a price on a players head and another club is prepared to pay it, then fair play to the selling club.

Doesn't really mean anything. It's technically a long term ivestment. They will have paid more in wages and bonuses for the duration of his contract. City are also desperate for English players aswell

Watford have had a £7M bid accepted for Diego Perotti. Quality signing and in a position they're desperately lacking.

Vietto and Martinez to Atleti.

Matt Lowton going to Burnley, he's a good replacement for Trippier

Sounds like Sergio Ramos is rapidly falling out with the hierarchy at Real Madrid. Would be interesting to see him in the Premier League, incredibly good defender these days but he can't stop himself behaving reprehensibly on the field and he wouldn't get away with a tenth of the stuff he does in La Liga.

On Talksport tonight they were linking him with Man United

Also looks like Cech to Arsenal will go through, which surprises me. I thought Chelsea would block a move to another top four club.

They were talking like that one was a done deal

I'd like Arsenal to make a proper title challenge next season. A holding midfielder has to be the priority if they do get Cech (he should be good for at least three seasons), I thought they'd go for Kondogbia especially after Monaco did them over in the CL. Or Khedira, mind you his fitness could have been the issue there.

Seen them linked with the Polish guy from Sevilla, Krychowiak, looks a solid player whenever I've seen him.

Distin has had it, that is a terrible signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back