• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2015/16 - Everything Not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester City have made Vincent Kompany available for transfer on Pep Guardiola's instruction.

Not surprised with his injury record..but they need to ship more defenders on

Not surprised with his injury record..but they need to ship more defenders on

I reckon Otamendi and Mangala will stay. The rest, buh bye. Mangala will follow suit in January if he doesn't markedly improve/win the position over some of the obvious new heads. Emotional Citeh return for the man Boateng?

Colorado Rapids set to sign Tim Howard. He will join them once the Prem Season has ended.

Yep, he's been poor ever since that 18 save match against Belgium. Went out with a bang.

Romelu Lukaku's father is apparently pressuring him to join either Manchester United or Bayern Munich this summer,

Why not, clearly got the quality..bad mistake by chelsea lettin him go

Wouldn't touch United with a barge pole tbh.

LVG gone will be ten steps forward though

Leicester City target Roma legend Francesco Totti but he is set to join New York Cosmos instead

Bild:
Dortmund demand €38m from Bayern for Hummels, will not swap 1:1 for Götze, who they feel is worth less.

Hummels has told BVB he wants to join Bayern.

Hummels has told BVB he wants to join Bayern.
I don't understand this. It isn't like the prestige gap between the two clubs is that big.

It is (both prestige and financial), it's absolutely massive. Bayern dwarf everyone else in Germany by a factor we've never had anyone get even close to in England.

Also, living in and around München >>>> living in the Ruhrgebiet.

Yeah, they got rid of him for about €5m. Klinsmann sold him as I recall while he was still giving Van Buyten a regular gig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back