• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2015/16 - Everything Not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one?

BvbbPaqIIAA2Vo2.jpg

or this one?

BuBT61GCQAApQCR.jpg

Source: https://twitter.com/lurkingashley

Every time SSN go to a different club it seems the deal has collapsed, or just won't happen. Superbly quiet and SSN floundering and filling.

For those that miss Redknapp on deadline day (unlikely I know) he is the guest on Talksport's deadline day special

Remember that the photo with Cole about a foot away from the rest of the team?

I don't know who I felt most sorry for, Cole for being alone or Alessandro Florenzi for being underneath the bloke picking his nose.

Doucoure to Watford for a record fee, and straight out on loan to Grenada (also owned by the Pozzo family).

Nothing dodgy about that.

For those that miss Redknapp on deadline day (unlikely I know) he is the guest on Talksport's deadline day special

I haven't even got the radio turned on and I now want to smash it into pieces.

Most clubs just do not get involved with the January transfer deadline day. It seems that each year fewer and fewer deals are done in January.

Cardiff under an embargo. Can't pay a player more than £10k a week.

Another Tan-owned club signs a player on huge wages, and the player is loaned to Cardiff, with Cardiff making a wage contribution of just under £10k a week.

Fucking stinks.

Watford will sign Adalberto Penaranda in the summer from Udinese. He's currently on loan with the Pozzo's third club Granada and i've seen a little bit of him and he looks like he could be a quality player. Could be a very good signing.

Harry Redknapp talking on the radio this morning said perhaps it was time to consider going back the old way when there was no transfer window. I doubt that will happen, but I would not be totally against it.

Harry Redknapp talking on the radio this morning said perhaps it was time to consider going back the old way when there was no transfer window. I doubt that will happen, but I would not be totally against it.

Ah is that what he said - as soon as I heard his voice I turned the radio off for a bit :facepalm:

Only because it gives unscrupulous arseholes like him free reign to make a load of money off agents and African players*. He's nothing but a charlatan.

*alledgedly.

I'd prefer to have the transfer window go back to how it used to be. Didn't it used to be open all season up until about March? That was much better as you could see what was needed as the season went along rather than panic buy in the windows.

I'd prefer to have the transfer window go back to how it used to be. Didn't it used to be open all season up until about March? That was much better as you could see what was needed as the season went along rather than panic buy in the windows.

Yes it was far more sensible. Although what would sky sports do with all those reporters they have hanging around premier league grounds and training grounds...

The whole deadline day thing is dying on its arse. The only teams at play yesterday were those desperate to retain top flight status or to give themselves a decent chance of getting there.

Nobody else is doing anything significant any more (bar Everton - Martinez just cannot resist and Stoke - Coates is bankrolling it so doesn't care). The whole ridiculous furore should be quietly put out to pasture.

I have never seen as much desperate filling of time as went on with SSN yesterday. They spent hours rehashing "WBA have said that Berahino isn't going anywhere, Mark Hughes has stated that he enquired but there was no way a deal would happen, Newcastle will not be going in with a new offer BUT ITS DEADLINE DAY SOMETHING MAY HAPPEN" - painful stuff. Not to mention all the pundits saying that the WBA stance was unfair on the player and they should just take the money.

The whole deadline day thing is dying on its arse. The only teams at play yesterday were those desperate to retain top flight status or to give themselves a decent chance of getting there.

Nobody else is doing anything significant any more (bar Everton - Martinez just cannot resist and Stoke - Coates is bankrolling it so doesn't care). The whole ridiculous furore should be quietly put out to pasture.

I have never seen as much desperate filling of time as went on with SSN yesterday. They spent hours rehashing "WBA have said that Berahino isn't going anywhere, Mark Hughes has stated that he enquired but there was no way a deal would happen, Newcastle will not be going in with a new offer BUT ITS DEADLINE DAY SOMETHING MAY HAPPEN" - painful stuff. Not to mention all the pundits saying that the WBA stance was unfair on the player and they should just take the money.

Deadline day as a spectator event is dying but I prefer the system as it is now.

Personally I'm annoyed that redknapp forced his way into this transfer deadline day.

The removal of redknapp, and sky would be sufficient improvements for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back