• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2015/16 - Everything Not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
£13m including all add ons apparently. Also screws McCormack and his strike

Alex Pritchard has a choice of Boro or Burnley to go on loan to. Not a Jackett type of player, but....

We should be all over that. He'd be perfect behind the forward but we've signed Mason now.

We should be all over that. He'd be perfect behind the forward but we've signed Mason now.

I can't imagine Jackett signing a footballer to play behind a front man, whoever that will be. He wants runners.

I can't imagine Jackett signing a footballer to play behind a front man, whoever that will be. He wants runners.

So why sign Mason who is more footballer than runner. Is Kenny Jackett having second thoughts on his own philosophy.

So why sign Mason who is more footballer than runner. Is Kenny Jackett having second thoughts on his own philosophy.

Not when I've seen Mason, he's very much a runner rather than a footballer.

Mason is definitely more Edwards than Pritchard/Wallace/Jacobs style wise. Hopefully he'll have more guile and a better shot than Edwards

Huge "wtf" move today, Jonathan de Guzman to Carpi. Surely he could have gone elsewhere?

Milos Veljkovic going to Werder Bremen for 500k. These are the type of deals you hope Wolves would make.

Young Spurs centre back mentioned as a possible Wolves recruit by various posters over the last twelve months. At 500k you have to be interested.
Imagine he wanted back on the continent. Closer to home and whatnot.

Werder are awful anyway.

Albion have rejected a £21m bid from Newcastle for Berahino, either he's back in the frame at WBA or Peace is wanting something stupid close to £30m.

LA Galaxy have signed Nigel de Jong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back