• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2015/16 - Everything Not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was pretty good last season but has been a complete bombscare this year.

West Ham makes much more sense for Byram, 6 months to get himself settled in while Jenkinson is around then he should make that position his own for years, could have himself some European football soon too if they carry on progressing under Bilic.

The Jenkinson one is a bit odd, he was good for them last year and it wouldn't have surprised me to see Arsenal take him back into their team for this season if it hadn't been for the breakthrough of Bellerin but then considering they'd already found him to replace Debuchy then why bother hanging onto Jenkinson? They may as well have shifted him to West Ham permanently in the summer but now they're not going to get that opportunity.

Yann Kermorgant going to Reading. Obviously a player Wolves had little interest in.

If we are going to attach that sort of thought to every player moving elsewhere in the championship it is going to be a long old window.

Danny Graham gone to Blackburn on loan for rest of season.

Both Kermorgant and Graham are rubbish.

Rotherham have signed Luciano Beechio until the end of the season, sticking my neck out I think he will do OK.

He's already been there once and not done ok.

He was fucking rancid vs Oxford and he's overweight so he might care to have a look in the mirror.

Watford striker Uche Ikpeazu has signed on loan for Blackpool until the end of the season.

Fleetwood Town have signed Chelsea striker Alex Kiwomya on a loan deal, Seriously quick.

Jamie Paterson has choice of Huddersfield or Brentford. A player Wolves had previously shown some interest.

The bit about the agent rings true, £30m for berahino is laughable though.

Isn't he supposed to be Dave Kitson too? He'd know pulis from Stoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back