• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2015/16 - Everything Not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barnsley have signed Preston midfielder Josh Brownhill on loan for an initial month. 18 months ago Wolves were linked to Brownhill who at the time was thought to be a rising talent.

He's a winger these days. Doubt he'll get much game time either way though.

There was something on the Sky Sports website about him the other day, he still sees himself as a right back and that's where he wants to play.

Surprised someone like Leicester weren't in for him at that price, be a good upgrade on Simpson.

Really can't see him getting much gametime on the right of midfield for Everton. Deulofeu, Mirallas, Lennon and Osman all options there, plus forgotten man McGeady.

Man Citeh sign Anthony Caceres from A League's Central Coast Mariners

Really can't see him getting much gametime on the right of midfield for Everton. Deulofeu, Mirallas, Lennon and Osman all options there, plus forgotten man McGeady.

Thought McGeady had gone, but I'd got confused with Naismith.
Suspect that Mirallas will be on his way out. Probably burned his bridges by almost becoming van hoijdonk mark 11.
Osman is likely on a downward trajectory sadly.

Is it only me who thinks Everton have made a good signing?

It's a good signing for Everton but a bad move for the player, he's not going to be first choice unless they're selling someone.

Blackburn Rovers have secured a short term deal for striker Simeon Jackson. Bargain basement shopping.

Lambert had him at Norwich - didn't realise Jackson was only 28!

Middlesborough have signed another striker called Kike.

City have signed some bloke called something Caceres from an A-League side. You can tell I paid a lot of attention to this transfer swoop can't you?

Sky Sources - Sunderland approach Swansea for Andre Ayew.

I'm sure Swansea will let that one happen...

Birmingham City have signed Sunderland winger Will Buckley on an initial month's loan..

The 26-year-old ex-Rochdale, Watford and Brighton player moves to Blues with a view to a more permanent deal, once he has proved his fitness.

Interesting one, if he plays well I hope Wolves think about offering him a better deal than he will get at Blues.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35324787

We don't need another winger now, surely.

Graham
Zyro
Byrne
Van La Parra
Henry

No to Buckley, he is on the decline and as Dan points out we have more than enough wingers

Always look to upgrade, we could sell three of those. Who knows where Zyro will settle down and play.

We aren't selling Graham Zyro and Byrne. And frankly, with limited funds wing is the LAST position we should be looking at now.

We aren't selling Graham Zyro and Byrne. And frankly, with limited funds wing is the LAST position we should be looking at now.

I always think if a player becomes available who could walk into your first eleven and its a good price you get him in. Then unload the ones who are not uyp to the required standard. I would unload Henry, Byrne and RVLP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back