• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2015/16 - Everything Not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buckley isn't that good and is a moment away from his hamstring going at any time.

Byrne is a high quality player who hasn't had a chance yet. I certainly wouldn't be looking to move him on at all. RVLP isn't going anywhere either just now.

Also not convinced that Buckley is an upgrade anyway. Getting rid of a promising youngster to take a prem player who has to prove fitness to even get a gig at Blues is not what I would be looking to do at all.

I always think if a player becomes available who could walk into your first eleven and its a good price you get him in. Then unload the ones who are not uyp to the required standard. I would unload Henry, Byrne and RVLP.

What do you mean by unload, exactly?

Byrne i like the look of and want to see more of. I think he could be very good.

Rajiv has fought his way back into contention. Henry I would let go but he's signed a new contract

City have signed some bloke called something Caceres from an A-League side. You can tell I paid a lot of attention to this transfer swoop can't you?
As I reported (ahem) earlier. Anthony Caceres was signed from Central Coast Mariners. The Mariners have signed Luis Garcia!

QPR striker Charlie Austin is on the verge of signing for Southampton ahead of a £4 million move. That reported fee looks questionable.

Doesn't it seem on the low side to you?

Contract is up in the summer though so no way are teams going to pay the £15 million that was quoted last summer. QPR i guess realise they aren't getting promoted this year and so getting whatever they can.

He said in the Summer he doesn't want to move to the North East, plus they are both in the bottom 3. Villa are down so nobody who wants to play in the Prem next year will go to them. Surprises me Palace weren't in for him though as they are openly after a striker and they definitely are staying up.

Newcastle in talks with Andros Townsend. An expensive window for them so far!

Maybe there's something in the Pelle offski rumours if Austin is joining? Can't see how you can keep them both happy and then there's still J-Rod to come back.

He wants to move back home apparently so only really Southampton and Bournemouth had any chance. Great signing for Southampton.

Newcastle in talks with Andros Townsend. An expensive window for them so far!

Maybe there's something in the Pelle offski rumours if Austin is joining? Can't see how you can keep them both happy and then there's still J-Rod to come back.

Shane Long moving on possibly? Wolves cheeky bid for Sam Gallagher?

MK Dons sent Gallagher back because he couldn't get in their team. I don't know his current fitness state but Rodriguez could do with 6 months on loan to get fit. Although I'm not really a fan of signing players we can't get permanently

I would have thought the likes of Villa, Newcastle and Sunderland would have been in for him and that competition would have pushed to price past 6 million.
That never really happens though does it, the only price that gets driven up is the player's wages.

Byram off to West Ham rather than Everton. Makes more sense as Jenkinson has been dire all season and surely won't be signed permanently now, and Tomkins is a makeshift solution there.

I always rated Jenkinson. Obviously hasn't done himself any favours at West Ham when he really should be nailing down that RB position as his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back