• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2015/16 - Everything Not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
And he's not even been in the team of late really. Crazy price.

From what the manager was saying on the radio the other day, Shelvey wasn't happy and wants to leave...Clearly his mind has been elsewhere so has been left out of the team

Cracking business by Swansea if they can bring in a classy striker with the cash.

Liverpool after Steven Caulker :ursofunny:

CYhBQrXWMAA6_Kf.jpg:large

Piss off with this nonsense!

Football Manager stats SSN. I'd forgot all about that.

12mill for shelvey is nuts.
Shelvey choosing to go to newcastle is equally nuts.

He's second only to Joey Barton for "crossfield Hollywood balls that sail miles out of play".

I've never seen anyone top Titus Bramble for that when Wolves won away at Wigan in that first Premier League season.

Keogh would relentlessly chase down the ball until it got to Bramble, then he just kept looking to switch it over to Koumas everytime, he could've been three times the height and I still don't think he'd have got on the end of any of them.

Mark Davies to Sheff Wed close to collapsing as Wednesday are not prepared to match his Bolton wages.

Mark Davies to Sheff Wed close to collapsing as Wednesday are not prepared to match his Bolton wages.

Looks like it's happening now, Bolton have basically paid Davies off to go.

Some reports he was on £27k a week there! And not even a legacy deal from the PL days, he signed a new contract after they got relegated.

Thats just insane, understand bolton wanna get rid with their finances

Real and Atletico banned from registering any new players in the next two transfer windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back