• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2015/16 - Everything Not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Derby can do lot better than that, but he's a reasonable Championship forward so I guess if he scores the goals that get them up then it'll be worth it and they'll ditch him within a year.

Windass has shit on Accrington as they now won't get any compo as he has gone 'abroad'.

Looks like Blackman is off to Derby then, almost done apparently.

Cant see how he fits in, despite being decent

Sheffield Wednesday are seeking to significantly strengthen the spine of their team in the January transfer window.

A centre-half, defensive midfielder and versatile attacker are thought to be on the Owls’ wishlist as they look to boost their promotion aspirations.

Another player rumoured to be on Wednesday’s radar is Newcastle defender Mike Williamson but head coach Carlos Carvalhal has stressed he will only bring in players who will make the team better.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/shef...tious-owls-chase-three-new-recruits-1-7657797

Sheffield Wednesday are seeking to significantly strengthen the spine of their team in the January transfer window.

A centre-half, defensive midfielder and versatile attacker are thought to be on the Owls’ wishlist as they look to boost their promotion aspirations.

Another player rumoured to be on Wednesday’s radar is Newcastle defender Mike Williamson but head coach Carlos Carvalhal has stressed he will only bring in players who will make the team better.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/shef...tious-owls-chase-three-new-recruits-1-7657797

A rumour from the Star and suddenly the sky is falling in, and we can't compete.

I fucking hate the transfer window.

A rumour from the Star and suddenly the sky is falling in, and we can't compete.

I fucking hate the transfer window.

I wouldn't want Wolves to try and outbid Sheff Wednesday on the players terms. Make an offer, he accepts or declines. Then you move forward with either decision. There will be better options during this transfer window.

Good news for us that Kenwyne Jones has buggered off to some jokeshop desert league. Means we won't get to make him look like a peak Christian Vieri next Saturday.

Don't worry, Sammy Ameobi is ready to strike again.

Husband looks like he's off out on loan again. We should be all over him. Quality player in a position we're massively lacking in.

Jota leaving Brentford and going back to Spain.

Husband looks like he's off out on loan again. We should be all over him. Quality player in a position we're massively lacking in.

You would think that wouldn't you, sign Husband then as long as he remains healthy you can forget about the position for a few years.

Swansea are in for Manolo Gabbiadini, Napoli want £16m apparently. They desperately need a striker as Gomis is shite and Eder is worse than shite, would be a big gamble I suppose while they're sat just above the bottom three.

Swansea are in for Manolo Gabbiadini, Napoli want £16m apparently. They desperately need a striker as Gomis is shite and Eder is worse than shite, would be a big gamble I suppose while they're sat just above the bottom three.

A big gamble by Swansea, or is it desperation?

He's a good player, just struggles to get a game with all the forward options Napoli have. I think he's probably worth about that in the current market, it's just whether Swansea want to take the risk of paying that much when there is still a chance they could be playing in the Championship in a few months. I would say the greater risk would be trusting the terrible forwards they have to get them safe, they are really poor by PL standards. They seem to have sorted themselves out at the back lately so they just need goals.

If they could part fund it by dumping Gomis on some awful Middle Eastern club as has been the persistent rumour for over a year then it's a no brainer. Shocking footballer.

Gomis had that month at the start of the season where everything went in that probably bought him time and did Swansea no favours. Their best hope for safety is to upgrade him (although I think they will just about be alright - it could be a bad season for the Northeast bar Boro)

Mark Davies could be off to Sheff Wed.

Good signing for them if they can keep him fit. I think they'd be my favourites to get 6th at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back