• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2015/16 - Everything Not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder where the leaves Matt Ritchie then who has been their best player in recent years and in that position

Demarai Gray having a medical at Leicester apparently.

Iturbe has been really poor for Roma tbh.

Sky Bet League One hotshot Adam Armstrong looks set to see out the rest of the season with Coventry City after his loan from Newcastle United was extended until the end of the season, according to The Chronicle Live.

image: http://cdn.footballleagueworld.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/armstrong44-300x206.jpg

Adam Armstrong will remain at Coventry until the end of the season

There has been much speculation in recent weeks as to whether manager Tony Mowbray would be able to keep hold of their top goalscorer beyond January, with rumours of a Championship loan or a recall by Steve McClaren’s struggling Newcastle side, but these rumours have seemingly been put to bed, much to the delight of Coventry City fans.

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/done-deal-newcastle-united-forward-to-stay-with-the-sky-blues

Have to say I've never been overly impressed with Gray. If you offered me a straight swap between him and Jordan Graham I wouldn't be interested, despite Gray being a year younger and having already made 70+ apps for Blues.

Like all young players, Gray blows hot and cold. Overall, I think that's a good deal for Leicester though.

I wonder if Albrighton's squad place is at risk there? Always felt he's not a bad player.

Albrighton will still be a key player, but agree Gray is a good signing. He's very talented. He will join Dyer in challenging for first team spots.

Albrighton is playing really well from what I've seen of them, no chance he's about to get pushed out just yet. I imagine Leicester are just using their current position to attain what they see a promising player for the future, potentially a future replacement for Mahrez if he's tempted away.

I thought Gray played in the middle?

He has played largely on the left for Birmingham (from what I've seen) but for England has played across the front three.

Rowett says he's getting all the cash...We'll see, but if he does and spends it well they could have a genuine Top 6 chance

I'd be surprised if he gets it all. They are skint. That is a sop to the fans to stop them moaning about the lack of a loan back clause.

My Blues supporting mates think he's inconsistent and overrated. Their only quibble is they didn't take the £6m on offer a year ago

I haven't thought much of him when I've seen him play. Nowhere near as good as Graham who we got for free a year ago.

Reading have accepted a bid from Sheff Wed for top scorer Nick Blackman. Deal should be completed by end of the week .
Poor signing in my book.

He's been very good this season in what is a poor side in reality. Weds are certainly looking to splash the cash.

Watford closing on Mario Suarez. Cracking signing if they can pull that off.

Reading have accepted a bid from Sheff Wed for top scorer Nick Blackman. Deal should be completed by end of the week .
Poor signing in my book.
Apparently Derby are trying to gazump the deal with a higher offer. Bournemouth offering big bucks to lure Bamford.
Accrington Stanley midfielder Josh Windass agrees personal terms with Rangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back