• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2015/16 - Everything Not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rumour Mill: Chelsea to recall Patrick Bamford from Crystal Palace. I guess in the short term Chelsea could use him in their first team squad but would he go out on loan in January. To the Championship perhaps?

Didn't think you could recall a player on a Window - Window loan deal? They will have a recall option in January though.

Didn't think you could recall a player on a Window - Window loan deal? They will have a recall option in January though.

I see, I just read the headline of the newspaper article. The same applies with Liam McAlinden, if he aint getting games you may as well get him back in.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/oct/14/football-transfer-rumours?CMP=share_btn_tw

Violin-playing renaissance man and Chelsea striker Patrick Bamford could be recalled from his loan spell at Crystal Palace because his parent club are understood to be concerned at the lack of first-team opportunities being afforded to their man. The 22-year-old has started just one match for Palace this season and with the Eagles flying high and far from short of options up front, Bamford might get more playing time elsewhere. While the Rumour Mill can think of at least one struggling Premier League side who could probably do with a man of his talents, there’s no indication he’s going to be given a chance at Chelsea and may have to cool his heels until January, when he’ll be farmed out on loan once again.

Fall from grace alert; Joe Cole signs for Coventry.

Shola Ameobi set to join the Championship Retirement home aka Bolton Wanderers

I'd prefer a bollard over Grant Holt. Kozak is a really poor footballer though, I'd rather have neither.

Shaun Wright-Phillips cut by NYRB.

Leeds owner Massimo Cellino open to offers for ALL of his first team squad...

I'd take that with a huge pinch of salt. I wouldn't buy a virus from that bell.*

*this is me doing a pastiche of Alex Ferguson, btw

I'd take that with a huge pinch of salt. I wouldn't buy a virus from that bell.*

*this is me doing a pastiche of Alex Ferguson, btw

Steve Evans said he found out about the "players for sale" story when his daughter phoned him this morning to ask him who he was selling first.

In other Leeds news - ticket prices rise to £42, including a voucher for a pie. Even Jez wouldn't try to pull that one off.

Villa looking into signing Ashley Cole.

Fucking waste of space at Roma, can't imagine he'd do Villa any better.

He only has to be better than Kieran Richardson. I think I'd have a decent stab at that.

Neil Lennon spoke at length today at his Bolton press conference about contract situations. Very clear that someone needs to step in before end of month or players leave for £0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back