• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2015/16 - Everything Not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this, interesting read.

January Transfer Possibilities
December 15, 2015

Here’s a brief list of players who go out of contract in the summer of 2017. I’ve put this up because these are players who could be sold in January if they can’t agree new deals at their current clubs

AFC Bournemouth – Adam Smith, Junior Stanislas

Arsenal – Nacho Monreal, Issac Hayden, Gedion Zelalem, Serge Gnabry, Dan Crowley

Aston Villa – Libor Kozak, Jores Okore, Joe Bennett

Chelsea – John Obi Mikel, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Dom Solanke, Marko Marin, Lucas Piazon

Crystal Palace – Joe Ledley, Fraizer Campbell, Wayne Hennessey, Martin Kelly, Dwight Gayle

Everton – Conor McAleny, Tyias Browning, Ryan Ledson

Leicester – Wes Morgan, Danny Simpson, Liam Moore

Liverpool – Lucas Leiva, Joe Allen

Man City – Jesus Navas, Seko Fafana

Man Utd – Sam Johnstone, Paddy McNair, Tyler Blackett

Newcastle – Vurnon Anita, Emmanuel Riviere, Gael Bigirimana, Sammy Ameobi

Norwich – John Ruddy, Lewis Grabban, Cameron Jerome, Graham Dorrans, Kyle Lafferty, Martin Olsson, Ryan Bennett, Declan Rudd, Nathan Redmond

Southampton – Graziano Pelle, Victor Wanyama, Cuco Martina

Stoke – Marko Arnautovic, Erik Pieters

Sunderland – Seb Larsson, Vito Mannone, Will Buckley

Swansea – Marvin Emnes, Kyle Bartley

Tottenham – Moussa Dembele, Andros Townsend

Watford – Diego Fabbrini

West Brom – Saido Berahino, Craig Dawson

West Ham – Adrian, Mauro Zarate, Matt Jarvis.

Obviously there’s a lot of players in this list and most probably won’t move in January. Some like Pieters & Arnautovic of Stoke are already in contract negotiations so they should stay at their club if they can come to an agreement. Others like Berahino or Townsend look ripe for a move if their clubs get a good offer. It’s going to be a fascinating January transfer window but I suspect it will be hard to predict what will happen except that they’ll be some sagas that will only conclude come the beginning of February.

https://footballfragmento.wordpress.com/2015/12/15/january-transfer-possibilities/

I'd be all over Lewis Grabban if I were KJ.

I'd have Grabban, Stanislas, and Anita on the phone.

Is Dom Solanke out on loan somewhere? He was going to be the next big thing a few years ago.

I'd definitely have Fabbrini as well, made Price look like a right mug a few times over the past year.

This is an interesting one, unlikely to figure at United, bags of ability and requires a club that can give him freedom of expression.

Manchester United winger Adnan Januzaj, 20, could be coming back to Old Trafford early after an unsuccessful loan period at Borussia Dortmund. (Sun)

Absolutely bonkers loan move in the first place. Why would you go on loan to a club with better attackers than the one you're leaving?

Naismith to join Norwich for £8M. That's a cracking signing IMO.

Naismith never really been a goal scorer. Better with age, but never gonna get more than 7

Will this temper or even end their Afobe interest do we think?

Even in the Premier there will be a limit to their spending power & I would hope that we would not take any less than they were offering last time (preferably more as don't want us to accept whatever the £) - depends what other holes they feel they need to fill

Brighton set to sign Liam Ridgewell on loan from 2nd January. Strong rumours that Williamson to Wolves is almost a done deal.

Juan Iturbe to Bournemouth on loan. Absolutely ridiculous.

Was set for Watford the other week but Bournemouth are offering more money - apparently. A great signing if he adapts!

Wanted guarantees he'd play every week on the right wing apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back