• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2015/16 - Everything Not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like James Wilson is heading to Derby on loan.

Why the hell do Derby want/need him FFS?

Martin, Bent, Weimann. I guess Clement has been playing a diamond 4-4-2 but the fans aren't happy with it and want it changed back to 4-2-3-1.

Clement is now playing Fantasy Football / Championship galaticos. Given the money they've spent they should walk the league and at the start of the season I thought they would, but I'm not so sure now just seems to be collecting a series of attacking players. We undoubtedly need another forward and I certainly wouldn't complain if it were Wilson, but I'm not sure he's the style of forward we ideally need.

Clement is now playing Fantasy Football / Championship galaticos. Given the money they've spent they should walk the league and at the start of the season I thought they would, but I'm not so sure now just seems to be collecting a series of attacking players. We undoubtedly need another forward and I certainly wouldn't complain if it were Wilson, but I'm not sure he's the style of forward we ideally need.

Panic from Clement I thought this guy was supposed to be a top coach not a Steve Evans wannabee.

Would Clement have been given free reign on recruitment with no previous experience in management?

Chris £100m Evans is their DOF and was the one making the Summer signings

520uh5.jpg

Will Buckley to Leeds on loan, just the type of signing most Wolves fans would have expected at this time.

AGREEMENT has been reached over a loan move to Leeds United for Sunderland winger Will Buckley – but the deal will not be concluded until the end of next week.

The 25-year-old is moving to Elland Road on a 93-day emergency switch and will link up with his new team-mates today.

Buckley, however, will not officially become a United player until next week to ensure his loan stay extends beyond the end of the year and into the January transfer window.

It means the former Brighton & Hove Albion will not be available to face Middlesbrough on Sunday, with the earliest he can make his debut being at home to Birmingham City on October 3. Football League rules limit emergency loans to three months.

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/spor...igning-is-put-on-hold-1-7473507#ixzz3mSwtub00

Last edited:
West Brom boss Tony Pulis says he needs more time to decide whether he will sign free agent Ricardo Vaz Te, 28, who joined the club on trial last week. (Birmingham Mail)

You would think Wolves would be keeping an eye on this situation.

Weren't we linked with him last season?

I imagine his wage demands would be out of our reach.

Elliott Bennett as well.

Surprised Cotterill is still in a job, so shit at this level. Complete simpleton.

Central midfield is their main issue. Pack isn't good enough and they have no other options in there at all.

That story backs up everything i was told about Powell a few weeks ago. Doesn't really care about playing and apparently will just go to a top end Championship club and pick up his money. It's a shame really because he is talented but he just doesn't care that much about using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back