• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2015/16 - Everything Not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no guarantees in football..look at the Oystons

I'd like to know what guarantees the Derby owner has given Derby County fans should the club fail with this strategy while running up such debts. Will he write it off?

Interesting point. Also, it is pretty clear that Steve Gibson at Boro has decided to really push the boat out this window as FFP is a dead duck, and he has had enough of championship football. Judging by his track record, I would be fairly confident of Gibson writing it off. I know a lot less about the Derby owners.

Berahino going nowhere, so let's look at his football manager stats. Get to fucking fuck Sky. Just because he has only 10 in teamwork, he was going to act the cunt? Seriously? Embarrassing.

Sheffield Wednesday throwing lots of wonga at a Promotion push.

Sheffield Wednesday’s loan move for Gary Hooper fell through after the Owls turned down the striker’s request for a VIP box at Hillsborough, The Star can reveal.

Hooper, the Norwich City forward, passed a medical with Wednesday last week after the Owls agreed to pay a £500,000 loan fee, and fund the player’s £32,000-per-week wages in full.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/shef...ip-box-row-scupper-owls-hooper-move-1-7438919

Berahino going nowhere, so let's look at his football manager stats. Get to fucking fuck Sky. Just because he has only 10 in teamwork, he was going to act the cunt? Seriously? Embarrassing.

#Headsgone 20 out of 20?

Mrf9XnS.png

Sad to see where the football is going

You are so right but what Wolves has to ask is which train will it be on? The premier league and pay the prices or the championship and go for the budget end. Just look what the clubs have spent. http://www.betinf.com/england_transfer.htm

I know thats on the back of silly TV money but the knock on effect is a big big gap to the championship. We need to pray for a takeover from an Oligarch or Sheik otherwise we will be completely left behind

Interesting point. Also, it is pretty clear that Steve Gibson at Boro has decided to really push the boat out this window as FFP is a dead duck, and he has had enough of championship football. Judging by his track record, I would be fairly confident of Gibson writing it off. I know a lot less about the Derby owners.

Makes you wonder what the consequences will be? Bugger all if they get promoted and a small hit in a large fortune if they dont. Either way the fans seem a lot happier than ours at the moment as we cast envious eyes at cash. Morgan and Moxey have shown what they plan to do. We just have to live with it and hope that young and hungry cuts the mustard.

Spanish media now reporting that one of the issues regarding the De Gea fiasco was that United sent a document over that can't be opened with any OS newer than Windows 95. :icon_lol:

Maybe United have dial-up internet as well.

Maybe United were trolling on Madrid.

I saw a tweet from Fawaz that Forest were signing 4 players today as he was sure the paperwork was in on time. Anything come of that?

Cant believe they did that..must have been a real madrid fuckup..surely they would approve the transfer if it was a format issue on an operative system?

As I understand it, the new rules allow a deficit of £39 million rolling over 3 years in the Championship, rising to £105 million in the prem.

Derby are owned by a consortium fronted by a Derby native called Mel Morris who made his money with King Entertainments who own Candy Crush, he's worth quite a bit too.

So every time I ignore a facebook post asking me to join Candy Crush I am making my own small contribution in reducing Derby's budget. All is well.

The money has well and truly gone out of Russia. The entire league spent less than €20million this summer, with more than a quarter of that on just one signing (Ze Luis to Spartak).

Bournemouth made two huge signings to help them in the top flight.

Max Gradel - ruptured ACL and out for six months.
Tyrone Mings - ruptured ACL and MCL and out for twelve to eighteen months.

That is dreadful luck.

Given your high-even-for-you levels of invective over Howe's troops I suspect just the faintest touch of sarcasm there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back