• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2015/16 - Everything Not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester bid for Jon Walters

Im listening to the Dwight Gayle chit chat here on SSN and they mentioned Villa's derisory offer, and they said maybe £3m could nab him. So with that are the reports of a £6m fee being agreed before totally bollocks ?

Im listening to the Dwight Gayle chit chat here on SSN and they mentioned Villa's derisory offer, and they said maybe £3m could nab him. So with that are the reports of a £6m fee being agreed before totally bollocks ?

No, its just people who don't really know the player talking shite. They asked how much is he worth, after saying an £8m bid was accepted for him from Bristol C and Alan McInally threw out a random £3m.

So far, they have asked their "experts" about a couple of players and all they have come back with is cliched rubbish that told us nothing about the players in question

K0uA3ii.gif

I just don't get why Chelsea have the likes of Kalas, Christensen, Ake on their books, loan them out and then go and sign Djilobodji and Hector. What is the point?

Ian Holloway on Watford making 12 signings: "It won't harm them, I have no fears for them. Their squad will get unsettled by all the players arriving"
Ian Holloway on Bournemouth making 10 signings "They need to be careful, too many signings can unsettle a squad"

I think that PL teams should not be allowed loans, given all the money they receive - Buy or nothing. Looks like West Ham will continue again this season with a couple of loans in from other PL teams !

Michail Antonio has gone to West Ham. Bad news for Forest with so little time left even if it clears their embargo.

Chelsea failed with two bids for Marquinhos. Good player, but I reckon PSG would be asking for a fortune.

They offered £5m up front apparently.

Sad how i cant say exactly how the club has treated me but i can officially say i will never play Jeremy Peace.

http://twitter.com/SBerahino

That's going to go down well...

Berahino has come out and said he will never play for Jeremy Peace

Rejected - and Berahino now tweets he is on strike and will never play for Jeremy Peace again. What a cock.

Kicking off at WBA!! Berahino tweets he will never play Jeremy Peace again

Yedlin gone to Sunderland on loan. Good signing for Sunderland - he's a good player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back