• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2015/16 - Everything Not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Callum Wilson to Arsenal for £15m ????

Edit: struggling to see the logic behind this, Bournemouth don't need the money, they need goals, Arsenal don't n need a risky signing, they need a world class signing, very strange and if I was a fan of either club I'd be very underwhelmed.

That's an odd one.

Austin replacing him?

Wilson to Arsenal real?

Spanish Transfer window now closed and the press over there reporting the paperwork wasn't sorted in time.

Good god, that is hardly going to help matters for Ed Woodward at Man Utd. I don't know the ins and outs and who really is to blame but doubtless he is copping a load of flak for this.

Depends whether you think they deliberately fucked it up or not, it wouldn't surprise me if they did

Reports in Spain claim United were responsible for the deal collapsing.
The line is that they did not get their paperwork to Spanish Football Federation headquarters until a minute after the 23:00 BST deadline.
In their defence, United say they have a receipt that proves they submitted the relevant documents in time.

Fully expect Real to ask UEFA or FIFA to allow this one to go through and get the thumbs up

I raised my eyebrows at that as well (I read 5), but suppose in a world where £14m bids for Rhodes are rejected it's not that OTT

The BBC are now using this FM bollocks too.

There is a sponsorship deal in there for Sky. God knows why BBC are doing it as there can't be a sponsorship deal there under the terms of their charter I don't think.

Mori to Everton done for £9m

Intriguing one this.

Tottenham have had a £15m bid for West Ham striker Cheikhou Kouyate turned down report the Daily Mail.

Have Spurs really given up hope of luring Saido Berahino from West Brom?

Surely West Ham wouldn't sell a striker with Enner Valencia out injured, Andy Carroll perennially injured and facing stiff competition from Villa for Emmanuel Adebayor?

Questions, questions, questions

:facepalm:

Nothing like a bit of basic knowledge there, BBC.

Apparently Reading paying £2m to take Vydra on loan, madness.

"This well-rounded, ball-playing defender has excellent physical stats and good composure, determination and tackling. Valued at £4m at the game’s outset, he can be prised from Celtic for around £5m and has the potential to be a very good Premier League defender. In my game, he moved to Monaco for £9.5m after one further season at Celtic and averaged 7.12 across five seasons for a very healthy career. His rumoured move to Southampton could be a very good deal for the Saints.

FUCK OFF.

JUST FUCK OFF.

Villa offend Palace with a £1.5m offer for Dwight Gayle. Well played Villa. Well played, indeed.

"This well-rounded, ball-playing defender has excellent physical stats and good composure, determination and tackling. Valued at £4m at the game’s outset, he can be prised from Celtic for around £5m and has the potential to be a very good Premier League defender. In my game, he moved to Monaco for £9.5m after one further season at Celtic and averaged 7.12 across five seasons for a very healthy career. His rumoured move to Southampton could be a very good deal for the Saints.

FUCK OFF.

JUST FUCK OFF.

That is pathetic.

$#@! OFF.

JUST $#@! OFF.

Indeed, and while they are at it, please stop giving media coverage to Jack Sullivan.....

"Not official yet, but West Ham co-owner David Sullivan's son Jack reckons the Victor Moses deal is a sure thing.

Moses has signed a season long loan deal
Jack Sullivan
jsullivanwhu
Moses has signed a season long loan deal
8:28 a.m. - 1 September 2015"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back