• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2015/16 - Everything Not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's on record as saying that's one of the reasons he left Everton

I'm sure that the insane amount of money on offer from City had nothing to do with it.

He was a kid trying to make his mark in the prem when Moyes played him at left back. He's now an established player.

United signing Anthony Martial from Monaco.

50m Euros.

What the feck.

He scored 8 league goals last year.

Really odd decision given the plethora of players BVB have in that position and the fact they've started like a house on fire.

I'd say it's a more difficult team to break into than United as it stands.

Antonio off to West Ham for £7m.

Didn't say so. That was the bid the other day but supposedly less money.

Jelavic off to WHU too for £3m.

Jelavic off to WHU too for £3m.

Bit of a no brainer that one. Buy out clause in his contract, they are desperate for a striker. Good news for us as well as I think he was set to do well for Hull if he'd stayed.

De Gea deal agreed then.

Definitely didn't see that one coming...

Navas coming the other way by the sounds of it.

Valdes' Turkish move broke down too.

How have Liverpool managed to only make a £1m loss on Borini?!

De Gea deal agreed then.

Definitely didn't see that one coming...

Navas coming the other way by the sounds of it.

That's the goalkeeper sorted out then because Navas is very good.

United have somehow managed to make an absolute mess of this window considering how well it started for them. Darmian, Schneiderlein and Depay are all very good signings and Basti will be too if he manages to stay fit.

But then you look at the Pedro situation - a player who'd have been absolutely perfect in that RW role, they haggle over a couple of million for a top, top player and end up missing out. Now they're spending absolutely insane money on a 19 year old with a patchy record. Bonkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back