• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2015/16 - Everything Not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
"This well-rounded, ball-playing defender has excellent physical stats and good composure, determination and tackling. Valued at £4m at the game’s outset, he can be prised from Celtic for around £5m and has the potential to be a very good Premier League defender. In my game, he moved to Monaco for £9.5m after one further season at Celtic and averaged 7.12 across five seasons for a very healthy career. His rumoured move to Southampton could be a very good deal for the Saints.

$#@! OFF.

JUST $#@! OFF.

It is utterly woeful. Next up on Pravda some fuckwit uses 'Papers Please' for immigration policy.

Jelavic from Hull to West Ham more or less confirmed (as in, there's a picture of him holding a West Ham shirt on the BBC website) for £3m.

UEFA are currently investigating.

Spanish FA are saying they have received no paperwork. So the reports of stuff arriving a little late are wrong, it is very late. Looks like the fuck up is from Madrid's side as well.

Bristol City signing Liam Moore on loan from Leicester City.

I wouldn't have minded Moore down here.

Whats the deal with Victor Moses. Its hard to see that he has a future at Chelsea but he has signed a 4 year deal with them and then gone to West Ham on loan for the season

SSN using Football Manager ratings to compare players, FFS.

Papy Djilobodji to Chelsea from Nantes for £4m is done.

BBC are doing the fucking same.

"Physically strong and good in the air, this limited defender is not exactly a marquee signing and is rated by FM as being no more than a good Championship level player with little scope for improvement. He’s valued at just over £1m and can be bought from Nantes for little over that. In my longest save, he never leaves the French club and never averages over 7.00 in a season, suggesting that Chelsea’s mooted purchase is a little panicky."

What a load of steaming excrement that is.

BBC are doing the fucking same.

"Physically strong and good in the air, this limited defender is not exactly a marquee signing and is rated by FM as being no more than a good Championship level player with little scope for improvement. He’s valued at just over £1m and can be bought from Nantes for little over that. In my longest save, he never leaves the French club and never averages over 7.00 in a season, suggesting that Chelsea’s mooted purchase is a little panicky."

What a load of steaming excrement that is.

If its stopping you from looking at the cricket scores page then its possibly a good thing!

Papy Djilobodji to Chelsea from Nantes for £4m is done.

New Chelsea signing Papy Djilobodji was offered to several Premier League clubs last week. West Brom among those who said he wasn't good enough.:)

There is one great story. It involves Middlesbrough and a left winger called Carlos de Pena. He is a busy little player. On Saturday it looked like this deal was on so he was taken out of Nacional's squad. On Sunday, the deal had collapsed. All over. On Monday, the club get a call from his agent saying he is on his way to England but the club said no. The player drove off and promptly got himself in a car accident with him and his mother in the car. Nothing serious as he is allowed out of hospital pretty soon after and he leaves his mum there, goes back to the airport and without Nacional's permission flies to Middlesbrough. I can't remember anyone being so desperate to get to Middlesbrough since Chris Rea was driving home for Christmas.
Tim Vickery
South American football expert

Lescott completes his medical at Villa.

There is one great story. It involves Middlesbrough and a left winger called Carlos de Pena. He is a busy little player. On Saturday it looked like this deal was on so he was taken out of Nacional's squad. On Sunday, the deal had collapsed. All over. On Monday, the club get a call from his agent saying he is on his way to England but the club said no. The player drove off and promptly got himself in a car accident with him and his mother in the car. Nothing serious as he is allowed out of hospital pretty soon after and he leaves his mum there, goes back to the airport and without Nacional's permission flies to Middlesbrough. I can't remember anyone being so desperate to get to Middlesbrough since Chris Rea was driving home for Christmas.
Tim Vickery
South American football expert

I remember someone being that desperate to go to London, but understandable when you are currently in Sandwell.

De Gea deal to Madrid officially over. No appeal from Madrid

Why is the window closing at 6.00pm this year instead of later in the evening?

Because confirmed champions league squads have to be in by 11pm tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back