• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2015/16 - Everything Not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watford are signing a whole new team.

Destined for the drop for me - no chance they'll gel.

Arlauskis
Prödl
Capoue
Behrami
Nyom
Britos
Vydra (permanent)

Not much quality there for me, Capoue has the talent but not the heart, Behrami and Vydra have failed in the Premier League once already.

Pedro looked pretty meh last night against one of the poorer fullbacks in MLS.

Watford are signing a whole new team.

Destined for the drop for me - no chance they'll gel.

“When you suddenly need a big amount at once you’re coming off a real poor period and disorganisation sometimes.” <-- quote from KJ that seems relevant here. Makes me think of QPR who did basically the same thing in the Premier League and did beyond crap!

Benitez has pissed off Ronaldo already :icon_lol:

He'll piss off everyone with his shite football soon enough.

Black Andy Carroll, he's just a black Andy Carroll, black Andy Caarrrrrrrollllllllllllllll.

Destined to another expensive failure from Rodgers.

I suppose it'd be pointless trying to work out how all these signings will fit into Liverpool's line up next season with Rodgers as manager.

There was a piece SSN put on their Twitter about Benteke/Liverpool this morning.

He won the most aerial duels of any player in the league or something, signing for the team who delivered the fewest crosses. Logical. Only other player in the league that matched him for average aerial successes per game was Carroll, also failed at Liverpool in similar situation.

It just looks an illogical signing from every angle.

Newcastle United are on the verge of completing the signing of Chancel Mbemba from Anderlecht. He's another one of those players who nobody is really sure about regards his age. His previous clubs to Anderlecht have him about six years difference to what Anderlecht state of their website.

Odd that they're after another right baxk when Janmaat was their only decent defender last year. Can he play at centre half?

Yeah he can play in the middle.

Diaby off to Albion according to Sky. He'll be a top player for both of the games he plays for them

I'll be very surprised if he passes the medical, Pulis wouldn't even sign Demba Ba because of his knees!

Thought he would be sure to go to Spain. Less physical play and all that.

Also, Vidal to Bayern confirmed.

He's regularly played with Alaba at CM to be fair and he isn't exactly a tiki taka merchant.

I wouldn't like to come up against those as a pair. Monsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back