• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2015/16 - Everything Not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vidal to Bayern is at best a move toward Enrique style pragmatism or at worst a huge misuse of Arturo's skill set.

Sounds like Julian Draxler is slowly getting closer to Juventus.

Lassana Diarra has signed for Marseille. Good player on his day, no idea what he was like for Lokomotiv, though.

Birmingham City have activated a release clause in Maikel Kieftenbelds contract. The Groningen captain (holding midfield player) will travel to Birmingham to discuss personal details.

Villa bidding £12M for Jordan Ayew.
Palace £14M for Adrian Ramos.

Stefan Jovetic due in Italy this week for a medical with Inter.

L'Equipe claims a 65 million Euro deal has been struck between PSG and Manchester United for Angel Di Maria.

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Accord-manchester-united-psg-pour-angel-di-maria/576883

When the club shop starts discounting the cheap tat with your face on, you know you're on the way out. :icon_mrgreen:

i

Shaun Wright-Phillips will join NYRB and Bradley Wright-Phillips.

Didier Drogba will earn $4.5m over 18 months after signing for Impact de Montreal.

Ibrahim Afellay in talks with Stoke City.

Rickie Lambert linked to 3 million deal to West Brom.

Villa seem close to signing Jose Angel Crespo. Saw him play for Bologna and Verona and never really stood out as good enough for a Premier League side. Interesting to see how he does.

Berghuis signs for Watford for £4.6M. I've only seen him play once but he's supposed to be quite good.

Ibrahim Afellay set to sign for Stoke. No idea what he's been up to the past few years but he was awesome a few years ago before he joined Barca.

Injured mostly. Then like all talented but massively flawed players went to Schalke.

Spurs look like they'll bid an initial £10 million for Berahino sounds more like a turn your head bid more than anything else considering WBA value him at twice that.

James Chester to Albion for up to £8m.

My word. He's alright but that is crazy money. One of those centre halves who's just alright across the board, he doesn't have any outstanding attributes at all.

Pulis had a 6 million offer for Ciaran Clark turned down last week, Chester must have been his second option.

I'd take Chester over Clark, the latter is a bombscare. I have no idea how Villa got away with playing him and Baker together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back