• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2015/16 - Everything Not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
James Chester to Albion for up to £8m.

Leicester are trying to hijack the deal. If they can pull off a hijack double including Bakary I will raise a smile.

Andre Wisdom to Norwich for the season.

They've been very quiet so far.

They'll be the best of the three promoted teams by some distance. The idea of adding a bunch of new faces when you go up is highly overrated IMHO.

I'm not so sure, they were a very strong Championship side after Christmas but I don't see anyone there who's going to step up and make much noise in the Premier League. The squad looks to have more borderline PL players on the way down than youngsters with potential on their way up.

I think Watford will be a horror show.

I'm intrigued by Bournemouth. I think they might surprise a few to start with then fade away/

Championship side Burnley sign Everton striker Chris Long for an undisclosed fee on a three-year contract. They do make a habit of signing very good young strikers.

Some new faces would of course be necessary in general but I think the spirit of the squad that comes up is worth more than some would think.

I know this flies in the face of my opinion that confidence is hyper-emphasized in the British game but w/e.

Pick this apart: the BBC are running an article on the "pick of the free transfers" still available.

Which Football Manager was Tranquillo Barnetta great in?

From Sky sports - Wednesday going for it...

Sheffield Wednesday have reportedly completed the signing of Lucas Joao from Nacional da Madeira.

According to the Daily Mirror, the 21-year-old forward will cost the Owls 4m euros and has signed a four-year deal.

Mario Gomez and his inexplicable knack of scoring goals despite having the touch of a baby elephant off to Besiktas.

Leeds agree deal for signing number seven - Brentford winger Stuart Dallas..

West Bromwich Albion are close to agreeing a £5m fee with Cardiff City for goalkeeper David Marshall, according to Sky...

Barcelona B winger Adama (19) could today travel to England to undergo medical tests at Liverpool. Which presumably opens up the opportunity for a club to take Sheyi Ojo on loan.

SSN now use the FM database to compare players.

FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back