• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2015/16 - Everything Not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't he decent for a little while? Or am I imagining things?

Didn't realize he'd been in Australia. Yikes.

He was brilliant in the latter stages of his Blackburn career and through most of his time at Chelsea.

Him and Robben on the wings at Chelsea under Mourinho at one point were pretty devestating

Was outstanding for us in the 2002 World Cup when Mick had the brainwave to put him and Robbie Keane as a front pair.

Carried the international side for a few years, no co-incidence his natural slow down runs parallel with the international teams decline.

Rumours that Newcastle are interested in taking Mario Balotelli on a season long loan

ManU talking about buying Matteo Darmian from Torino. Better than Rafa, at least.

Inter close to securing a deal for Stefan Jovetic. Loan initially with a mandatory clause so they have to buy him.

Personally I would prefer Napoli as they are my Italian team

Callejon is off to Atleti too by the sounds of it.

Turan has gone to Barca for a mental price. He's very good, but not sure he's worth what they've paid for him given his age.

Even if he can't play for them until January the whole thing is a farce.

Toby Alderweireld signs for Spurs. Great bit of business by them, although Southampton will be pissed.

Turan has gone to Barca for a mental price. He's very good, but not sure he's worth what they've paid for him given his age.

But if the new President of Barca doesn't want him he has 2 days after winning the election to say so and then he goes back to where he came from for 10% less than the deal Barca agreed.

Derby supposedly in for David McGoldrick. If he's fit then he'd suit us as our third striker, if we could convince him to come

Looks like Nzonzi is off to Sevilla.

Cabeye to Palace is a cracking bit of business for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back