• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2015/16 - Everything Not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Van Persie off to Fenerbache.

RvP is done at the top level. United would never have bought him if Fergie wasn't retiring, that was his goodbye gift, have this player to earn you one last title even though it doesn't even remotely make any long term sense.

United are going to be a little short of forwards then. RVP gone, Falcao gone, Hernandez injured.

They'll sign one. They need to as Rooney isn't good enough at the highest level.

Linked with cavani, aren't they? I can see that happening, maybe Benzema in fact

RvP is done at the top level. United would never have bought him if Fergie wasn't retiring, that was his goodbye gift, have this player to earn you one last title even though it doesn't even remotely make any long term sense.

It is surprising how quickly he dropped off though.

I think Cavani would absolutely bomb in the PL.

Dybala is the one United have missed out on, he looks the business.

I think they will get Benzema and Sergio Ramos when they sell De Gea to Madrid.

It is surprising how quickly he dropped off though.

Probably a consequence of him being a crock all the way through his early-to-mid 20s.

Loving the new sig :icon_lol:

When Cavani plays up top he scores. Lots.

He was outstanding for PSG at the back end of the season and considering he's spent the majority of his time there playing from out wide his stats are still very good.

He's scored 25+ (four of those seasons were 30+) for the past five seasons. I doubt many players can match that.

It's just a gut feeling based on all the times I've seen him in the Champions League and for Uruguay, he's looked poor a lot more often than he's looked good. And when he looks poor he looks dreadful, mincing around the fringes of a game in a shirt two sizes too small.

United wouldn't sign him, Ramos and Schweinsteiger all in the same summer anyway. No way are they spending that kind of money and wages on players who'll be 29, 30 and 31 during the course of this season.

If I was a betting man I'd say it'll be Benzema suiting up for them next season.

He always tends to be playing second fiddle to Suarez and Ibra though - which means he's shunted out right. I agree with you that he's looked poor then, but in order to rack up the numbers he has, he has to be a very good player.

Arda Turan in talks with Barcelona, Liverpool looking to sign Internacional's Allan.

Josh McEachran nears Chelsea exit after Brentford offer four year contract.

Capoue signs for Watford.

Think he looked tidy enough for Tottenham the few times I saw him, not really enough about him for a club of their standing but should do a useful job screening the back 4 at somewhere like Watford I'd have thought.

Talented player but a gutless shell.

Bosses set to sign for Burnley, he was at Middlesbrough last season. He could be a decent signing.

Damien Duff off to Shamrock Rovers. I do love his attitude towards playing football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back